The Temple Bar: Home of the UYMFA Gang ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:
I usually just stand back and look at them in way that lets them know I am judging them.

I'm very gifted at judging.

I'm not very good at judging... I just have to hope that his pants get stuck in an escalator or get caught in a a lawn mower or something...

The idea of natural selection/karma sustains me on a daily level...

I just read that Kristen Bell is dating Dax Shepherd.

This news means two things in the World of Dalton (is that like referring to yourself in 3rd person?) 1. I have lost a little respect for Veronica Mars and 2. I'm going to kill Dax Shepherd.

"Dax"? Really? Isn't that Latin for "Douche"?

Dalton said:
I just read that Kristen Bell is dating Dax Shepherd.

This news means two things in the World of Dalton (is that like referring to yourself in 3rd person?) 1. I have lost a little respect for Veronica Mars and 2. I'm going to kill Dax Shepherd.

"Dax"? Really? Isn't that Latin for "Douche"?

Thank You...

If you need help killing (and hopefully torturing) Douche-I mean Dax Sheperd let me know...

No spoken words said:
I like to be judge, and then executioner, no need for a jury.

I agree.

meetings.jpg

not really. it's because i'm sick :( and i want to leave early so i can get that vick's rubby stuff, fill up with gas, and pack so that i can sleep for the rest of the evening (save for 3 hours for the game). i gotta get as well as i can before i leave town tomorrow.

I wish I could leave early! Ah well. At least I have a bunch of meetings today that will take up lots of time that I could be spending "working."

ThoraSEB said:
I wish I could leave early! Ah well. At least I have a bunch of meetings today that will take up lots of time that I could be spending "working."

It's nice to transition back to work with something a bit more low-key isn't it? I think I'd go crazy if I had been out for awhile and then returned the same day as the students.

unico said:

It's nice to transition back to work with something a bit more low-key isn't it? I think I'd go crazy if I had been out for awhile and then returned the same day as the students.

Definitely! It's been a struggle to get up in the morning after being able to sleep in for so long, so it's nice that things aren't insane right away. Yesterday was spent responding to emails and just catching up on everything I'd missed. Today is meetings and other low key stuff. It's very manageable.

Back
Top Bottom