The (RED) Thread - Discuss Products Only!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went to the GAP (RED) site today and picked up several of the SHA(RED) candles for presents down the road (they're only $4.99 right now), 2 of the white leather bracelets (reminds me if ONE white bands) and two of the brown/black leather bracelets with the red beads on them.

I was also able to use a 10% off coupon from Gap which really helped my purchase since I'm in one of those few states in the USA that has to pay sales tax on Internet purchases. :madspit:

My next purchase will be some of the (RED) baby onesies since I have a friend who is getting married soon and who loves (RED).

Buying (RED) makes one feel so good. :bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

I have bought the Delive(red) onesie for the newborns,
the Diape(red) onesie for 12 months old and the Ado(red) onesie for the 24 months old - and my daughter won't even get married until next June! :wink:

I couldn't help myself either - they're just too dang cute and my daughter loves to support (RED). :love:

Thanks for everyONE's support of (RED) to support the Global Fund. (www.theglobalfund.org) :hug:

I recently bought a scarf on eBay, it's super long and that unique sort of faded red color and it says Hamme(red) on it. I cannot wait to wear it when we are in Dublin in late October!

Carek1230 said:
I recently bought a scarf on eBay, it's super long and that unique sort of faded red color and it says Hamme(red) on it. I cannot wait to wear it when we are in Dublin in late October!

Ooh I just recently sent that same one to one of our freezing friends down under in NZ. The material is so verrrrry soft :yes:

U2Girl416 said:
I bought another ado(red) onesie this past weekend for my pregnant sister. it was so tiny I couldn't help but say 'awwww' in the store :hyper:

Aww. :cute:

I saw the onesies in GAP Manchester a few weeks ago for the first time. They are the most adorable thing. If only i knew someone who was pregnant. :lol:

this is *slightly* off topic, but hopefully not by much....a friend suggested that I incorporate (RED) into my centerpieces or favors for my wedding next year. any thoughts? it'd be a neat idea but could get costly very quick as well.

*if this question shouldn't be in this thread, people could PM me too*

I never was able to find the new Armani RED fragrance... :( Anyone know of any stores that definitely sell it?

I was beginning to think that too... I checked every major dept store and small store that sells fragrance with no luck. I couldn't even find one that had heard of it. :angry:

bonocomet (and everyONE else), look what I just found on the (RED) website in their BLOG(RED):

I’m no artist, but Emporio Armani’s new site INSPIREDFRAGRANCES.COM is helping me paint myself (RED)!

You can do it too: Be an INSPI(RED) artist and create an exclusive work of art to spread the word about (PRODUCT) RED! It’s simple and fun…

Go to INSPIREDFRAGRANCES.COM to vote for your favorite (RED) art, or design your own....

Let us know which ones you like by voting on the site!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I highly encourage everyONE here to check out this website and see what's new with Armani for (RED).

:love: :hug: :bonodrum: :hi5:

Look what I found in my local newspaper's Sunday edition of PARADE magazine:

http://www.parade.com/articles/editions/2007/edition_08-12-2007/Intelligence_Report

[Giving Back]

Buying for a Cause

“Buy a (RED) T-shirt to fight HIV/AIDS in Africa” is proving to be a savvy selling strategy. Spending by consumers on such “cause marketing”—for everything from yogurt to T-shirts to Cartier watches—has risen from $120 million to $1.45 billion a year since 1990, according to Carol Adelman of the Hudson Institute.

How much of each sale actually reaches those in need? It varies. The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria says it gets up to 50% of the profits from the sales of various (RED) products. Some charities receive less than 5%. Others claim that they get 100% of the profits from sales, but of course it’s usually more effective to donate directly to a charity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought that it was GREAT advertising for (RED) to be featured in this newspaper supplement that goes all around the USA in Sunday editions.

If anyone is so inclined and has the time, it would be nice to thank them for highlighting (RED) in their supplement.

Who knows - maybe they would give MORE SPACE in their edition to (RED) the next time around!

:love: :hug:

My baby second-cousin, Brady, is being christened on Labor Day weekend. I was in the GAP and found 2 (RED) onesies--one said ADO(RED) and the other read DIAPE(RED).
I couldn't help myself. I had to buy them for Brady as a gift.

Jamila said:
bonocomet (and everyONE else), look what I just found on the (RED) website in their BLOG(RED):

I’m no artist, but Emporio Armani’s new site INSPIREDFRAGRANCES.COM is helping me paint myself (RED)!

You can do it too: Be an INSPI(RED) artist and create an exclusive work of art to spread the word about (PRODUCT) RED! It’s simple and fun…

Go to INSPIREDFRAGRANCES.COM to vote for your favorite (RED) art, or design your own....

Let us know which ones you like by voting on the site!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I highly encourage everyONE here to check out this website and see what's new with Armani for (RED).

:love: :hug: :bonodrum: :hi5:

Thanks, that is pretty neat.

I still wish I could get that fragrance tho!

(it does say uk only for orders)

:grumpy: There's an American Express (RED) Card. I want it so bad, but you have to have a permanent address in the UK. :madspit:
You people in the UK are so :censored: lucky.

New regular red INSPI(RED) tees in our Gap.
Left chest is bright red and fades into a maroon-ish red across to the right.

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom