The (RED) Thread - Discuss Products Only!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It would be cool if RED shoppers here at PLEBA volunteered to pick up a RED item for those who do not have access to RED.

Val said:
It would be cool if RED shoppers here at PLEBA volunteered to pick up a RED item for those who do not have access to RED.

I have done that many times. I'm always happy to help, if anyone is looking for anything in particular that you can't get near you or on line, let me know... I've sent RED all over the world including Holland, Portugal, New Zealand, you name it. :heart:
My next RED shopping trip will hopefully be next Wednesday.

bonocomet said:

I have done that many times. I'm always happy to help, if anyone is looking for anything in particular that you can't get near you or on line, let me know... I've sent RED all over the world including Holland, Portugal, New Zealand...

and Germany ;) Yep, I can confirm it and I'm still grateful that I can now proudly wear my RED bracelet. :wink:

:hug: no problem

:shifty: I still don't think they have started selling the Red Fragrance over here yet... I keep hoping they will introduce it soon!

I haven't been shopping much lately, but I plan to over Thanksgiving weekend. If you would like for me to pick up something, let me know.

Mustreed@aol.com
Ps I'm not surprised to hear that from you, Bonocomet!:hug:

You know, I do believe in what goes around, comes around.

I love doing it! :) I just hope that it will continue to do well and soon be available in more countries around the world so more people can buy RED :heart:

bonocomet said:
:hug: no problem

:shifty: I still don't think they have started selling the Red Fragrance over here yet... I keep hoping they will introduce it soon!

If they won't- I found some shops over here, where they sell it! You know my email address... ;)

grr..

the Hallmark Store in the Columbia Mall here doesn't even have the RED stuff yet! :huh: All their xmas stuff is out but they don't have it... wtf! When I asked at first the girl didn't know what I meant when I said: "Do you have the RED xmas cards and stuff in ?" I had to repeat myself at least twice.............:(

Bona Vox said:

If they won't- I found some shops over here, where they sell it! You know my email address... ;)

You are so sweet, thank you so much for offering... but guess what?

I thought ok I will double check Armani's site one more time to see if the fragrance is there yet... and it's FINALLY there!!!!! I had been checking and it always wasn't available to ship to the USA, but today it looks like it will! I ordered it, so hopefully it's not a mistake and I'll get it! :hyper:
While there I went ahead and ordered a watch for hubby's Christmas gift... :shifty: that is unless I decide that it will be my Christmas gift.

Thanks again for your offer Bona Vox!! :hug:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
grr..

the Hallmark Store in the Columbia Mall here doesn't even have the RED stuff yet! :huh: All their xmas stuff is out but they don't have it... wtf! When I asked at first the girl didn't know what I meant when I said: "Do you have the RED xmas cards and stuff in ?" I had to repeat myself at least twice.............:(

It's a Hallmark Crowne store?

bonocomet said:

You are so sweet, thank you so much for offering... but guess what?

I thought ok I will double check Armani's site one more time to see if the fragrance is there yet... and it's FINALLY there!!!!! I had been checking and it always wasn't available to ship to the USA, but today it looks like it will! I ordered it, so hopefully it's not a mistake and I'll get it! :hyper:
While there I went ahead and ordered a watch for hubby's Christmas gift... :shifty: that is unless I decide that it will be my Christmas gift.

Thanks again for your offer Bona Vox!! :hug:

No problem- I'm glad you got it :)
And- keep the watch for yourself ;) I've 2 of them and I looove them. They look so great!

JCOSTER said:
Just bought the red ornament last night and have it hanging from my mirror in my car.:wink:

:ohmy: is it the red glass heart ? I bought one today and hanging it on my rear view mirror of my car was my first thought :hmm: but I thought it might be alittle to big .

one more thing , after seeing Bono in a monkey mask I spotted this photo :drool:
has anyone seen this little monkey in the Gap stores ???
I've gotta have one , it's not on the Gap website :(

Redmonkey-1.jpg

It says on the bottom of the ad you posted that: "Curious George not sold at gap.com" (Curious George = the monkey). Maybe check a toy store :wink:

(red) purchases this weekend--included (red) ornament & (red) wrapping paper at hallmark (got a roll free with a purchase--bonus.) the lady said I was the first to buy any of the items. she also said the whole store plans to go (red) in January.

Last night on the Hallmark site I ordered the red photo cards with my kids picture on it. I looked really good on screen so I hope it comes out good when its delivered.

Hmmm I can't seem to connect to the page that has the (red) photo cards on it. I hope it's just a temporary problem, I'd really like to see what they look like. We always do a holiday photo card and these would be great I think.

Bona Vox said:

^^ I just saw another (striped) scarf online- the grey and red one. I love it and it is "only" 30 $. I hope I'll be able to go to Dublin next month to have a look at the GAP store! I really want to have that scarf!!! ;)

Yeah, this one was RED and I took a few pics of Bobby Shiver wearing it, he looked warm and cozy in it :)

Ok I went RED shopping at Gap last night and spent way too much... but hey what are credit cards for :shifty:

I completely take back what I said earlier about the womans military coat, I thought I had tried one on and it didn't fit right but I must have been trying the mens version before :reject: because I bought the womans one last nite and I LOVE it.

redgapmilitary.jpg

I'm 5'3 and the med fits perfect and it's VERY nice. They also had the baseball night shirt! (The lettering on the front is red fuzzy :cute: ) also another grey night shirt, and I got the silver leaf bracelet. My daughter got a different jacket that I don't see online, but it's very cute with a lace up back.

Back
Top Bottom