The Overhang: U2 at the MSG Sphere - General Discussion Thread Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 300s that cost the same as GA certainly seem like the value spot, who would’ve thought…

There people saying the seats look steep...

No shit. How else do you think they were fitting 20k seats on one side of the building?

Meanwhile even the 400s, though high up, are going to have an *excellent* position for the entire show for a whopping $140. The relative steepness (I’m not expecting a Barclays-style shit show) means you’re not too far back either.

I'm not going to cry over spilled milk, cause ultimately I'm there to see the band and not the venue, but if I could go back in time and get those <$200 400s I would. Probably a great show audio-visual experience.

I'm not going to cry over spilled milk, cause ultimately I'm there to see the band and not the venue, but if I could go back in time and get those <$200 400s I would. Probably a great show audio-visual experience.

Certainly not a bad choice if you’re going to multiple shows. I was going to aim for those for the Wednesday add-on.

69 days till opening night

gronk-pats.gif

Meanwhile even the 400s, though high up, are going to have an *excellent* position for the entire show for a whopping $140. The relative steepness (I’m not expecting a Barclays-style shit show) means you’re not too far back either.

I was hoping for anything, even the 400’s when I put in the request, and when I got 2 I was saying atleast I’m in the building, but after watching this interior video I’m thinking I’ve probably got some of the best seats in the house and especially at that price point. This is going to be the most insane thing I’ve ever seen and for it to be seeing U2-1 might be the pinnacle of my existence. :)

we're going to test that thoery

Speaking of theories…

I’m flipping btwn doing first show in 400s vs GA. Got GA and 300s for the other two. Zoomed out view could be great but getting that to a degree in the 300s and how many more chances to be on the floor. Agh

If you're getting into town same day, do the seats so you can sit yer tired self down. Otherwise, GA. ....unless you're going to just make yourself MORE tired by partying or whatever, then maybe do GA while you still have energy. lol

Not planning on jt, but if it comes to flying in day-of I can sneak a nap in on the flight and before the show. I’m more about getting the most from the experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom