The Overhang: U2 at the MSG Sphere - General Discussion Thread Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen the face value tickets on TM yet? I know it's opened and GA is going to be a crap shoot, but I haven't heard anyone actually see tickets on sale, just that they can put them up.

I don’t hate the tennis shoes but I don’t need to see everyone posting them. Everything else is a woof indeed! Since you didn’t buy the lanyard, I guess you also didn’t buy your fake commemorative tickets? :sad:

And thanks for the link, ferball!

My older brother and some friends were at this show (not sure how I didn't end up going), and one of my brother's friends ended up with Bono on his shoulders at one point (think it was during Two Hearts but need to confirm with my bro).

On another note, I've met the guy who wrote the article, was next to him in front row for Smashing Pumpkins in 2018 at TD Garden. Swapped concert war (pun intended) stories with him while waiting for Uncle Fester and company to take the stage.

Last edited:
I don’t hate the tennis shoes but I don’t need to see everyone posting them. Everything else is a woof indeed! Since you didn’t buy the lanyard, I guess you also didn’t buy your fake commemorative tickets? :sad:

I almost want to join this Facebook group to witness the stuff you guys are talking about.

Also, real commemorative tickets would be a nice souvenir. Some slimeball at Live Nation should pitch the idea to their bosses (Other acts have done it) to make a few more dollars off us. I'd pay a reasonable amount to get one. They can mail them out after the show so nobody tries to scalp fake tix or anything nefarious.

I can't remember if it was a lanyard or a pin, but we had those with light sabers on them for camping out for Revenge of the Sith to denote your accepted spoiler level. Mine was red for no spoilers. /geek

I almost want to join this Facebook group to witness the stuff you guys are talking about.

Also, real commemorative tickets would be a nice souvenir. Some slimeball at Live Nation should pitch the idea to their bosses (Other acts have done it) to make a few more dollars off us. I'd pay a reasonable amount to get one. They can mail them out after the show so nobody tries to scalp fake tix or anything nefarious.
Doooooooo it

My older brother and some friends were at this show (not sure how I didn't end up going), and one of my brother's friends ended up with Bono on his shoulders at one point (think it was during Two Hearts but need to confirm with my bro).

Very dope, please do confer/confirm.

Quite welcome.

Last edited:

If I recall correctly, they offered commemorative tix for the European dates of JT30 but nothing for the US dates. Since the GAs were all digital then, yes, I would’ve paid $5-10 for a nice piece of paper (cheaper than any other souvenir).

Really Dumb/Lazy. Easy money, too.

They definitely should do some commemorative thing for the very first show, then I can show everyone how much cooler I am than them

Btw there is another post about the bag policy and someone said they wanted to know because they are bringing disposable cameras and they all won't fit in his pocket

Btw there is another post about the bag policy and someone said they wanted to know because they are bringing disposable cameras and they all won't fit in his pocket

Oh that’s good.

Listen, he needs to make sure they're still intact so he can take them to Walgreens the next day. They'll develop them there in one hour. ONE HOUR! Can you believe it?

Ok the video of the Sphere getting ready for the 4th of July show is pretty badass

Turns out the best seats are OUTSIDE the venue. We are all suckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom