The Overhang: U2 at the MSG Sphere - General Discussion Thread Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook posts are terrible but you really outdid yourself with that one about you and your wife. Not sure there's many worst Facebook posts than that.

I wasn't even trying. That's a 1 out of 10 of my oversharing.

The band will probably implement some type of no-phone policy once they move in and it’s going to be “stand as close as you can to the Sphere and try to make out what they’re rehearsing” from there on out.

That video isn’t revealing anything different to what we’ve already seen, except that there’s very little scaffolding left and the interior is going to look really fucking insane. :hyper:

Maybe this has been discussed, but do we think non-GAers will be sitting? Since it’s kind of a movie theater and, like, vertigo-inducing heights and stuff?

Most of my rafters section sat when I saw Springsteen.

This venue is going to be a disaster for most of us who haven't even seen an iMAX movie as I'd throw up. Half the audience is going to die when they play Elevation and we try to jump and the 400 section comes raining down onto us and ironically the only thing to break their fall will be the OVERHANG.

U2 will look like ants down below and then like FUCKING MONSTERS on the screen 10000 feet tall.

Fuck you, Dolan. Fuck you, Vegas. Fuck you, Geometry.

If I wanted to see a giant fat thing not do anything, I'd watch my own reflection.

I think we can assume this latest video was taken from the very top of the 400s, based on the the visible back end of the screen

IMG_5428.JPG

It's fucking wild that they're charging so much more money for a seat that will be like 30 metres further forward with little to no improvement in view.

This venue is going to be a disaster for most of us who haven't even seen an iMAX movie as I'd throw up. Half the audience is going to die when they play Elevation and we try to jump and the 400 section comes raining down onto us and ironically the only thing to break their fall will be the OVERHANG.

U2 will look like ants down below and then like FUCKING MONSTERS on the screen 10000 feet tall.

Fuck you, Dolan. Fuck you, Vegas. Fuck you, Geometry.

"Fuck you, geometry" got me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom