The Overhang: U2 at the MSG Sphere - General Discussion Thread Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im normal as fuck

7b4.gif

So we know our boy has aged and has terrible style but I think he’s not beyond saving.

Hair color, sunglasses, hair cut.

He can’t show up to Vegas looking like your grandma, can he??

D431830F-831B-4EC4-973E-9D678D58D020.jpg

Can he?

Interesting look at the Sphere and its potential impact here, didn't realise they're also trying to build one in London as well:

Someone on the Facebook group asked if it was ok to wear cargo shorts to the sphere show. Have people never left the house before, or is this a covid thing where they don't remember how to go out in public? People in the comments are having no mercy either.

What do we think the chances are of there being cool, attractive, single women around my age at the Sphere? I'm thinking almost zero, but a man can dream.

What do we think the chances are of there being cool, attractive, single women around my age at the Sphere? I'm thinking almost zero, but a man can dream.
It's Vegas. There will be plenty, even at a U2 show filled with geriatrics who still don't know how to use The Face Book.

Just know that if s single attractive chick sits next to you at the bar at 2 am and immediately starts chatting you up? she's probably not into you for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom