The Interference Symphonic Album Mini-Game Sign-up and Rules Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling you'll be the one to win this one. Yours came together very smoothly while mine...well, I'm still not sure about it. :lol:

Lemonchick said:
I have a feeling you'll be the one to win this one. Yours came together very smoothly while mine...well, I'm still not sure about it. :lol:

Mine came randomly to me, so that's either a moment of genius or luck :wink:

Lancemc said:

You're gonna rock me so hard you aren't even going to know what hit you.

Respect the cock.

You'll be surprised at what's on my list this time around.

corianderstem said:

Oh gee, THANKS.

:wink:

:lol:

Don't worry. My mind is on so many other things right now that I've ended up throwing together a pissy little playlist. I expect to lose spectacularly.

I don't have anything against neutral :sad:

GibsonGirl said:

:lol:

Don't worry. My mind is on so many other things right now that I've ended up throwing together a pissy little playlist. I expect to lose spectacularly.

Join the club! :D

This phucking concept is killin' me. I know what it is, but I can't seem to write it.

Mine's probably going to end up having the loosest concept of the bunch by the sounds of things.

Oh well. Phuck it.

Lancemc said:
Mine's probably going to end up having the loosest concept of the bunch by the sounds of things.

Oh well. Phuck it.

Don't worry, my concept is absolute crap. :wave:

Lancemc said:
Are we going to do movie-comparisons with our lists again?

That was fun. :hyper:

Mine's Snakes On A Motherfuckin' Plane if it had no snakes, no planes, no gratuitous violence, and a semblance of a concept. :wink:

Axver said:

Mine's Snakes On A Motherfuckin' Plane if it had no snakes, no planes, no gratuitous violence, and a semblance of a concept. :wink:

Sounds way too high brow.

:wink:

No. See here:

"6. Any entry that ... pushes one of these rules is subject to being banned from the competition."

I'm usually cool with leniency, but the song actually has to be available in some capacity as a musical release. I can't say I'm particularly familiar with how video game music is released, but if it's merely in the game itself, then that's banned just like U2's Wild Irish Rose, used in a documentary but never properly released, is banned.

Axver said:
No. See here:

"6. Any entry that ... pushes one of these rules is subject to being banned from the competition."

I'm usually cool with leniency, but the song actually has to be available in some capacity as a musical release. I can't say I'm particularly familiar with how video game music is released, but if it's merely in the game itself, then that's banned just like U2's Wild Irish Rose, used in a documentary but never properly released, is banned.

Doing a search on Google has revealed that there was a cd soundtrack released for this game that contains the piece I want. Will that do?

Just one question

I am allowed to use live audio taken from a concert/music DVD release (like Rattle and Hum), seeing as it is an official release or is it not allowed?

Irishteen said:
Just one question

I am allowed to use live audio taken from a concert/music DVD release (like Rattle and Hum), seeing as it is an official release or is it not allowed?

Only if it was released as an official track on a CD or online. Search to see if that was possibly the case. If not, you can't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom