The Edge to be on 102.1 the Edge / Alan Cross Reviews 'Get On Your Boots'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nobody has mentioned the obvious Motown rhythm section on the new track

What? First we heard it had a hip hop middle section, then skott said it was processed drum Massive Attack beats, and now it's Motown...

Either we have some people that are really horrible at describing music, U2's done some new type of music that no can describe, or someone's lying...

:hmm:

Am I reading correctly that his blog tomorrow will link to another first-hand GOYB account? That wouldn't be anything we've seen, would it?

So do we have another review coming tomorrow?

I really hope I'm not wrong...
:hyper:

True enough.

Skott's was more than enough.

Still, I just want something to wake up to tomorrow morning. The news has been coming nonstop for the past few days.

Of course, the best news for tomorrow morning would be a single leak...
:up:

Am I reading correctly that his blog tomorrow will link to another first-hand GOYB account? That wouldn't be anything we've seen, would it?

So do we have another review coming tomorrow?

I really hope I'm not wrong...
:hyper:

Really, another review of GOYB?

^ yeah i think so.

we have two good reviews, I just want the song now!

So far so good, can't wait!

^ Great. He also links to the @u2 blog which quotes Skott's post saying he agrees to everything Skott is saying about the new single. :up:

How much fun to wake up to more :) . . . hadn't seen the @U2 / Skott Bennett review yet, that's a great read too :yes: . . . getting less hopeful for a leak though . . . and no, nothing to back it up, just a feeling . . . and I've been wrong before :wink: . . .coffee anyone, thanks yes, need to wake up :lol:

A spanish fan, who just heared the song now, said:

"os digo que la cancion es explosiva ,al principio no me parecian ellos y pensaba que me estaba engañando,incluso bono tiene un timbre de voz diferente,pero la guitarra de edge en determinadas partes de la cancion suena a u2 autentica."

I tell you the song is explosive, first don't sound like U2 and i thought that are kidding me, even Bono doesn't sound like his voice, but guitar parts are pure U2

A spanish fan, who just heared the song now, said:

"os digo que la cancion es explosiva ,al principio no me parecian ellos y pensaba que me estaba engañando,incluso bono tiene un timbre de voz diferente,pero la guitarra de edge en determinadas partes de la cancion suena a u2 autentica."

I tell you the song is explosive, first don't sound like U2 and i thought that are kidding me, even Bono doesn't sound like his voice, but guitar parts are pure U2

I can't take this anymore!! I have a business to run and I am too distracted this week. I keep checking this stupid website hoping for some news.

I can't take this anymore!! I have a business to run and I am too distracted this week. I keep checking this stupid website hoping for some news.

When I arrived at work this morning I realised that the day is going to go pretty much like it did Monday, with me doing very little work. I think the whole week is shaping up like this. Professional slackers unite! :D

Professional slackers unite! :D :D :D

I've spent the last few days working on a huge presentation for tomorrow....I'm having a hard time keeping up & feel like I'm derelict in my posting duties. :sigh:

But come tomorrow night.....:wink:

Given Alan Cross's statements, I don't think we're going to see a leak.

i would agree. i'm checking periodically, just in case, but i get the feeling that all radio stations were basically told "play it early, and you'll be sued." there's always a chance that some intern or disgruntled employee steals it, i mean, there's gotta be some radio stations that aren't managed all that well. but still, i'm betting that we won't hear it till Monday.

Back
Top Bottom