The Edge in a new movie - It Might Get Loud

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edgejimmypagejackwhiteitmightgetlou.jpg

edgejimmypagejackwhiteitmightget-2.jpg

edgejimmypagejackwhiteitmightget-3.jpg

All great pics. I am sooooooooo glad this finally is getting a release date. There are 3 of my favie guitarists.

Probably will be in small art houses and such? Either way, I will go see it. Hopefully a DVD with LOADS of extras will be soon to follow?

There will be two screenings of "It Might Get Loud" during the Los Angeles Film Festival next month. The first screening is Friday, June 19 at the Mann Festival Theater and the second is Monday, June 22 at the Landmark 8. Anyone interested in the June 19 screening? Tickets are $12. More information here.

I mentioned it to Maddy last night, and she was interested too. I'll have to check with hubby to see if he might want to go. Can we choose our seats like we did for U23D? :tongue:

Edge's "It Might Get Loud" Showing At The LA FILM FEST 2009!!!

LA area fans come see "It Might Get Loud" at the LA FILM FESTIVAL.

Cast: The Edge, Jimmy Page, Jack White

Witness the stuff legends are made of when Jack White, The Edge and Jimmy Page come together to talk-and play-guitars in this exhilarating jam session of distinct philosophies and atomic sounds.

Tickets are $12. Check out days and times at LAFF 2009 - FILMS FOR MUSIC LOVERS

Thanks,

K.M.

There will be two screenings of "It Might Get Loud" during the Los Angeles Film Festival next month. The first screening is Friday, June 19 at the Mann Festival Theater and the second is Monday, June 22 at the Landmark 8. Anyone interested in the June 19 screening? Tickets are $12. More information here.

Just got a ticket for the June 19th show in Westwood. BonoComet - ya gotta come see it!

If you have any trouble understanding it, remember - I speak "guitar". I can translate for you. :D:hyper::lol:

Just got a ticket for the June 19th show in Westwood. BonoComet - ya gotta come see it!

If you have any trouble understanding it, remember - I speak "guitar". I can translate for you. :D:hyper::lol:

I know, I want to so bad :( I just watched the trailer, omg :drool: I may be waiting until the general release in Aug tho. :scream:
(thanks for the link to that brokengirl!)

And thanks Edge_o, I may not play guitar anymore myself but I can still understand it pretty well. :wink: I really need to take a pic for you some time of all the guitar children I share a house with :hmm: I think you'd like them!

I know, I want to so bad :( I just watched the trailer, omg :drool: I may be waiting until the general release in Aug tho. :scream:
(thanks for the link to that brokengirl!)

And thanks Edge_o, I may not play guitar anymore myself but I can still understand it pretty well. :wink: I really need to take a pic for you some time of all the guitar children I share a house with :hmm: I think you'd like them!

Take some pics! Good idea.

I just got a digital camera myself. I never had one of m'very own. I will have to take pictures of all my guitars. 11 now. I think they breed in there! The effect do too - like rabbits! I have more effects boxes than God. Just not more than The Edge. :D:lol::applaud::wave::up:

Take some pics! Good idea.

I just got a digital camera myself. I never had one of m'very own. I will have to take pictures of all my guitars. 11 now. I think they breed in there! The effect do too - like rabbits! I have more effects boxes than God. Just not more than The Edge. :D:lol::applaud::wave::up:

^ this is true. :wink:

:up: I'll have the husband gather them for a family portrait some time. I can't remember at the moment how many... maybe 6 + an acoustic :hmm:
He had a lot of nice ones in the early 80's, but had to sell them during tough times... sure would have been nice to still have those! ahh well.

The trailer was just posted on ONTD, so far the ppl who actually give a damn are responding to it very positively!

I have 2 tickets for IT MIGHT GET LOUD at LA FILMFEST

Hey,

I bought tickets to the Friday night showing at the LA FILMFEST and now I have to work so I'm gonna go on MONDAY. The Friday night showing is NOW sold-out, but if anyone needs 2 tickets I'm selling mine for face value $12/each. Feel free to contact me.

Again it's for:

IT MIGHT GET LOUD
LA Film Festival
Friday, June 19, 2009
7pm

Thanks,

K.M.

Hey,

I bought tickets to the Friday night showing at the LA FILMFEST and now I have to work so I'm gonna go on MONDAY. The Friday night showing is NOW sold-out, but if anyone needs 2 tickets I'm selling mine for face value $12/each. Feel free to contact me.

Again it's for:

IT MIGHT GET LOUD
LA Film Festival
Friday, June 19, 2009
7pm

Thanks,

K.M.

Hey there...PM me and i'll set up something to buy one of your tickets.
Thanks

Sorry guys...YES, I have hard tickets in hand. And REDROCKS, I sent you a message.

Thanks ALL,

Kim M.

Fyi, Kim "Edgeypooh" is my BFF....totally reliable. She bought a group of us tix for Friday night, and now we can't go, so we had to change plans and go on Monday instead.

So, if any of you need a ticket, she has ONE more for Friday night! PM either of us if interested!!

Thanks
Melissa:wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom