The Amazing Race 12! Nov 4 at 8pm!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
when I saw team 3 arrive, I immediately thought of this smiley and you, snowbunny
cheering.gif

:yippie:

and HB Jen :wink:

ThoraSEB said:
:yippie:

Thank god Nate & Jen are gone.

The finale is gonna be awesome!

I'll second that! I was laughing and so happy that Nate and Jenn came in last AND on her birthday. OMG that just completely ruined HER Birthday and probably will for the rest of her life. I am sooo glad I don't have to listen to her snobby negative whining snivel and to her cursing and to their constant fighting. Talk about a bi polar couple, damn! So the Race is on.....next week should be interesting but fun. I don't really care who wins, I like all 3 teams that are left. I especially like how cool calm and collected TK and Rachel play their game AND relationship! Kudos to them!

Great episode tonight! It was awesome to see Nate and Jen come in last.

I like all three teams in the final 3. I think I'll root for Ron and Christina, but I'll be happy no matter which team wins. I'm not sure if that's happened before in The Amazing Race.

Slipstream said:
As soon as I saw them take the subway I knew they were out. And losing on her birthday....couldn't have happened to a better person!
I was so hoping they would come in 3rd , go nuts celebrating just to have Phil tell them..."however, you did not properly follow the instructions on one of the clues, you were supposed to take a cab to the park where the rock walk was and you took the subway, you must go back to the clown and take a cab to the park, then you can come back and I'll check you in...if Nick and Don (who would be strolling towards them in the background for dramatic effect) don't beat you here, you'll still have a shot at the million dollars".

That would have been awesome.

SeattleVertigo said:

I like all three teams in the final 3. I think I'll root for Ron and Christina, but I'll be happy no matter which team wins. I'm not sure if that's happened before in The Amazing Race.

I don't know who to root for! I oon't think it's ever been that way for me either, feeling like I'd be happy for any of the final three to win. :up:

:dance: I was busting at the seams last night to say what everyone has already say here...good f'ing riddance Nate and Jen!!!
Oh...and Happy birthday Jen! :giggle:

^Totally. When i saw Nick and Don land on that platform, i yelled out "YES!" Very satisfying episode.

Does anyone know if Nate and Jen were interviewed after this? I'm curious to know if she's embarassed by her behavior on the show or not. I mean, how could she not be, now that she watches it back?

Hewson said:
I was so hoping they would come in 3rd , go nuts celebrating just to have Phil tell them..."however, you did not properly follow the instructions on one of the clues, you were supposed to take a cab to the park where the rock walk was and you took the subway, you must go back to the clown and take a cab to the park, then you can come back and I'll check you in...if Nick and Don (who would be strolling towards them in the background for dramatic effect) don't beat you here, you'll still have a shot at the million dollars".

Now that would have been perfect!

Hewson said:

I was thinking the same thing :hi5:

Or even better, if Nate would "finally make a decision" and then it turn out to be the wrong one, we would have had her kicking & screaming some more :shifty:

Byebye Nate & Jen :wave:

Hewson said:

Did the instructions say to take a cab? I thought it was "Teams must make their way to the park" or something like that. I don't believe it specifically said taxi. But I don't remember.

In any event, should be an interesting finale. At this point, it doesn't matter to me which team wins. Any of them would deserve it.

phanan said:

Did the instructions say to take a cab? I thought it was "Teams must make their way to the park" or something like that. I don't believe it specifically said taxi. But I don't remember.

I was watching it on tape, made the comment to my wife about the cab, she was skeptical, so I rewound and watched again, Phil clearly said "teams must take a taxi to...".

The "must" for me was the clincher that they were gone no matter what, I just hoped it would have been because of them not following instructions...what an implosion that would have caused.
But them being gone is all that matters...good riddance, any team now can win and I'll be happy for them.

Wow I wish that would have been the case then and had to go back and redo it....she would have seriously lost it. Phil would have had to punch her out.

I have been wondering how much was really cut out of when Nate and Jen finally made it to meet back up with Phil when they came in last and were eliminated. Both Nate and Jen had fought all the way there and were so high strung, cursing one another all along the way so there's no way they would be so subdued and take it so matter of fact from Phil. I would aloved to see them go ballistic just for the laugh. Happy Birthday Jen. Bye Bye Nate & Jen is right.....I do hope that they can learn a heck of a lot about themselves and about treating other people as well as teamwork from the experience.

Back
Top Bottom