The Amazing Race 12! Nov 4 at 8pm!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was so glad that it was a non-elimination leg. I was worried for Kynt and Vyxen. I also like TK and Rachel, so i was gonna be bummed either way. Hopefully the blonde bitch and her boyfriend will screw up royally next week! I can't wait to see them go.

Also, I thought the Fast Forward would have been perfect for Kynt and Vyxen. I was hoping they would have chosen it. Props to the grandpa for getting the tattoo! I dont' think I would have been able to get that "ff" permanently tattooed on my arm.

TOTAL props to Grandpa!!!!!

i was SO worried about hippies...but it was all good in the end....looks like father/ daughter have a melt down next week....agree that fricking Jen needs to be BOOTED:mad:

Great episode. I thought I heard that there were no non-elimination legs this time around, so I was surprised and pleased to see the Goths remain.

This is a weird race. There's nobody I hate all that much. Even Nate and Jen were alright yesterday. They're the next to go on my list, but they're not nearly as bad as some of the people who make the Amazing Race's Hall of Infamy (cough Jonathan cough Kendra cough Weavers cough).

I'm not sure which of these teams I want to win. I'd be happy with any of the other 4 teams winning. I'm just kinda sitting back and enjoying the race and the scenery!

Slipstream said:
'Non-elimination legs' do not exist this season. Note - I don't think the players know this.

Can't believe everything you find on the internet. :wink:

Again, I recall Phil saying on the 1st episode to the racers before the start that there were non-elimination legs, I though he said there were 3, but apparently there are just 2.

Yeah, I could have sworn the initial episode mentioned non-elimination legs as well, but of course that online blurb made me think otherwise. Glad it was wrong.

One of the better episodes of the season so far, with many things happening to the teams. It was perfect for non-elimination.

I missed seeing it. Due to the time difference in where I was at the time, I didn't know what time it would be on, and ended up forgetting. I'll hopefully find it online this weekend.

Glad to hear that Kynt and Vyxsen aren't gone just yet. I had heard there were no non-elimination legs this season, so I'm glad that was wrong.

Such a shame that the best team was eliminated, but they really screwed up by not u-turning Nate and Jen. They were the only team they saw, so why mess around and take a chance that someone else is behind you when you have no idea? What a blunder.

And with only four teams left, I would think the next episode would feature the second non-elimination leg, as the final three is usually the final leg of the race.

yeah, I can't believe they didn't u-turn Nate & Jen, or whatever their names are. I don't like them! And the Asian dad still pisses me off the way he treats his daughter. Go Tk/Rachel, or the Grandfather/grandson!

Sorry to see the Goths go tonight. :( They were so much fun. I agree that was a huge mistake not to U-Turn Nate & Jen. They wouldn't have been eliminated if they had done that. I'm sure they're kicking themselves for that mistake.

Now that my favourite team is gone, I'm rooting for Nick & Don. They crack me up, and just might be able to give a good run for first place.

Yeah, but it's tough to second guess the Goths about that decision because we're seeing such a stripped down, edited version. They had to expect that Nate and Jen would beat them to the U-Turn since they finished the challenge first. Goth Guy kind of doddled while delivering those canisters. With a little hustle and a little more care (getting the receipts from the customers), they'd have been in good shape.

Still hope Nate and Jen are next to go, but I don't think they're bad people. I just think they're lousy at handling stressful situations.

Of the other three teams, I don't have much of a preference about who wins the race. I like Gramps, and the Asian daughter, and the hippies are nice enough folks.

Dammit! I missed it due to other plans, but wish it was Nate and Jenn that went instead of the Goths. Oh well, hope Nate and Jenn will be next. Their whining love/hate relationship is so annoying.

Oh well, goodbye Marylin Manson, at least we still have Axl Rose.

If Nate and Jen win this thing I'm gonna be about as happy as I was when racist b*tch Kendra won...better not happen.

We still had the second non-elimination leg remaining, and with the finale always being the final three teams, last night's episode had to be it, so it was kind of anticlimatic, knowing TK and Rachel would be able to stick around.

However, starting three hours behind and doing the speed bump will be very tough to overcome. They have to hope one of the other teams really screws up.

The scary thing about all this is that Nate and Jen might actually win this thing now.

:mad: Jen and Nate make me so mad. They are a bi polar couple I swear! One minute they are being all sugar and sweet to one another and supportive, positive and the next minute ripping one another's heads off, name calling and dissing one another. They exhaust me. I'd like to see TK & Rachel win, they are so calm, cool and collected. Bummer they came in last this leg.

phanan said:

However, starting three hours behind and doing the speed bump will be very tough to overcome. They have to hope one of the other teams really screws up.

Of course they'll catch up because one of the clues will be in some Shaolin Temple that opens at 8AM and the first team will get there at 9PM, and the others will trickle in and everyone will be waiting together when the place opens in the morning, they always do that when things start to spread out to get everybody close again. The Speed Bump will be the only factor.

And how great was it to see AngryDad and Daughter pass D-bag and Beyotch when they couldn't find a cabbie who knew where the park was at the end for first in the leg...they still haven't come in first, and they constantly bitch about that.

Lila64 said:
What are you trying to say? I thought TK & Rachel were done for, though they still might be.... :sigh:

I was not wanting to spoil anything for those who had not seen the show yet, but I was nervous cause I did not want the hippies to get eliminated.....

I also enjoyed Dad/Daughter beating annoying whiney Jen/Nate to the finish line!

I'm totally rooting for TK and Rachel now that the Goths are gone, but things aren't looking so good for them. I love their attitudes though.

Nate and Bitch are so ridiculous. I hope when they see themselves on TV, they're so embarassed of how they behaved. Especially compared to all the other teams.

Some weeks I can't stand Asian Dad and some weeks I like him for at least acknowledging his issues and trying to change. I love the daughter.. she has so much patience. I'm kind of rooting for them too.

I would be ok with Nick and Don winning too i guess. Nick is kind of a blah guy, but I respect gramps for getting out there and especially after he got that tattoo!

ultravioletluvv said:
Some weeks I can't stand Asian Dad and some weeks I like him for at least acknowledging his issues and trying to change. I love the daughter.. she has so much patience. I'm kind of rooting for them too.

Agreed, although I can't stand it when she calls him "Daddy". Hello, you're not six years old anymore. And it almost sounds like a whine when she says it.

The Grandfather seemed kind of lazy this week too. Is he running out of steam? How much longer can the grandson carry them as a team before he just gives out?

it was cute how Asian Dad and Grandpa were sharing water and snacks while waiting for the young-uns were out doing the task:wink:

Daddysgonnapay said:
it was cute how Asian Dad and Grandpa were sharing water and snacks while waiting for the young-uns were out doing the task:wink:

I loved that part!

I was really happy to see Ron and Christina come in first to beat out that Horrible Cow and Nate. She used her language skills to succeed and that was fantastic to see. Having lived in Japan I know exactly how difficult it is to navigate in a city that only has names for main roads, especially when driving. Good on 'er!

Grandpa is doing a fantastic job and deserves a lot of credit me thinks...he's 68 years old! Wow.

Glad TK and Rachel are still in it and I think from the preview that they rattle Sad Cow, so hopefully they jump ahead.

Last point, I'd love to find out what kind of electric cars R & C won.

I love Nick & Don - they're so much fun to watch. Yes, Don can slow them down at times, but I can't believe how well they've been doing against the younger teams. I really hope they win it. They seem like a lot of fun to be around.

I've heard other people comment that Nate & Jen will probably end up being one of those teams that constantly whine about never getting in first place (which pisses me off so much), but then they come in first when it really counts - the last leg. I really hope that won't be the case. They are bratty, whiny, immature people that really need to get off my TV, and soon!

I'd be okay with Ron/Chris or TK/Rachel winning. Just as long as Nate/Jen don't, it's all good.

^ita...I'm happy with anyone winning but Nate/Jen, which I think is probably the same with everyone...lol. I also had that funny feeling that the way they've edited the show with them never getting 1st that they would end up winning. ugghh

Daddysgonnapay said:

Yea I caught that too. I am sure though, despite this being a highly competitive "game" that us viewers don't get to see a lot of those bonding kinds of moments because there have been a number of team members who have been nice to other team members unlike the footage the producers want to show for viewership.

I am also happy with anyone but Nate and Jen winnong.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom