The 2007 Emmys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
corianderstem said:
^Agreed.

And like the Oscars, the Emmys should be taken with a grain of salt. They overlook LOADS of excellent shows and give way too many Emmys to people/shows who may have been deserving at one time, but COME ON. (see: Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier, etc.)

That said, I never miss a big awards show. :drool:

me too :corn:

That reminds me of J Peterman, while watching "The English Patient" with Elaine......

"Elaine, I hope you're watching the clothes....cos I can't take my eyes off the passion"

elevation2u said:
is either House or Curb Your Enthusiasm nominated?
:hmm:

No Curb, had to make way for the powerhouse comedy of Two and a Half Men.

I loved Curb to death, but last season was just not entertaining to me. But, good that you liked it, I want that show to return to form this season...I missed the first episode.....30 Rock really grew on me...liked Baldwin from the start, but liked the whole show by the time February rolled around.

If Edie Falco wins, it will be because she is a phenomenal actress and deserves it. It will have nothing to do with a farewell to The Sopranos.

I'm also totally rooting for Rainn Wilson! :heart:

The best episode of 30 Rock was the one with Paul Reubens as the deformed European prince and Isabella Rosselini.

The little doll hand killed me.

Baldwin's an absolute beast on that show, but Kenneth the Page is just as brilliant.

I missed the whole season of 30 Rock. I think I saw the first episode or something and wasn't too impressed. And then it conflicted with something else, and I just forgot to tape it. I have a feeling I need to look into this.

I only caught a few minutes of the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Something about a black penis :hmm:

I've been watching The Wire via blockbuster online,
I'm halfway through the 2nd season, I've never heard it mentioned here. First season was too enjoyable for words, not exactly a show I would have ever thought I would like. Second season is slowly moving along.

I think it's the best show I've seen in ages.

Season 4, which was the most recent one, was just unreal. It shifted from the focus of the first 3 seasons to something unexpected, and got even better than before. The show is 100% critic-proof, yet still seems like a well-kept secret.

That girl from Heroes is wearing a most unfortunate dress.

She looks like she's in her 3rd trimester:

hayden-panettiere-emmys-2007-59.jpg

HATE Jenna Fischer's dress. Dear God.

Hugh Laurie is so hot in every way. What a man!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom