*Teen PLEBAn Party: Teaching U2 the Language of Love in Montreal*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep I have to wait 3 weeks for the results.

The test was okay for the most part. There was one part of it though when they pressure pushed hot water into my ear canals and I got sooooo dizzy. But that was kinda the point, to see my reactions when that happens and determine what is causing the vertigo.

Glad to be home though. I'm not really a fan of Winnipeg. Now that the test is outta the way I can focus on my next trip: MINNEAPOLIS!!!!

And of course Toronto and Montreal :hyper::hyper:

I was unpacking my suitcase and I thought "the next time I pack this epic times will be had" :lol: :D

:yikes: Water in your ear?! Ack, the thought of water being in my ear freaks me the hell out. The waiting sucks...

Is Winnipeg lame or something?

Packing :drool: :drool:

This water was at high pressure too. Just imagine one of those really high powered hoses shooting it out really hard. That was what it was like in my ear :crack:

...and I just realized that sentence sounds dirty :lol:

Winnipeg's an okay city. Just not much to do there and not my kind of city. Just never liked it. Lots of people don't.

Yes packing rocks!! Still got my suitcase in that same spot I showed you before :wink:

Just imagine one of those really high powered hoses shooting it out really hard.

This sentence...WOULD BE MY SIG QUOTE!!! :laugh:

Ugh but that seriously sucks. I just can't think about it.

Ah, I'm waiting for the time when it will be legit for me to get out the suitcase...I'll probably be borrowing one of my grandma's. Ours are HUGE.

This sentence...WOULD BE MY SIG QUOTE!!! :laugh:

Ugh but that seriously sucks. I just can't think about it.

Ah, I'm waiting for the time when it will be legit for me to get out the suitcase...I'll probably be borrowing one of my grandma's. Ours are HUGE.

:lol: Me and my dirty mind.

Ya thinking about it is making me cringe right now. Don't wanna do that again.

Don't worry I'm bringing a huge one too. Need it for all the GA stuff :wink:

Oh yeah, you have to stuff it all into your suitcase! Seriously, my car is going to look like one of those ones you walk by in a parking lot and think..."WTF, this person is living out of their car" :lol:

I see a LOT of those at school.

Actually, Liz reminded me that Crayola makes special paint pens for writing on glass and cars...so I'm going to get them and write on the back windshield after all :hyper::hyper:

I can wash it right off before I take the car back :lol:

Sorry, I just...went walkies, as Leesh says :lol:

Think I'm gonna write This car is following the U2 tour! or something of the like. I don't know how else that would be reworded though, so yeah.

YESSSS, it will be huge and in-yo-face :D

kdjsaksdjgasdlaiksjnfdvnskuasiudfgsdkjsbasd <- random excitment explosion

I think it will ease the waiting AND make it go faster. And it's really not that far off...June 3rd is only three weeks from Thursday!

Really? That's awesome!

I just wanna see the concert footage. I know that's really gonna get me in the mood :bonocrab:

It's fun watching U2 dvds right before a show to get pumped up but they usually don't come out til after the tour is over. I'm so glad this one is coming out before my shows :D

Oh, no, I havent checked my email! Will do.

I'm so happy, because today, in about an hour and a half, I wrote my entire history paper, and it's done!! Now all I have to do is take finals! :hyper:

The DVD is comming out 1 day after my 18th b-day! Late present I will say :shifty:
Probably the only present that would make me :drool:

This water was at high pressure too. Just imagine one of those really high powered hoses shooting it out really hard. That was what it was like in my ear :crack:

...and I just realized that sentence sounds dirty :lol:

Winnipeg's an okay city. Just not much to do there and not my kind of city. Just never liked it. Lots of people don't.

Yes packing rocks!! Still got my suitcase in that same spot I showed you before :wink:

:lmao:
:lol:

Summer needs to get here now!!!! I think once the tour actually starts I won't be so impatient because we'll be getting new updates and videos and pics

Amen!

Back
Top Bottom