*Teen PLEBAn Party: Teaching U2 the Language of Love in Montreal*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Concrete :love: :rockon:

It's really getting ridiculously close. I keep saying it!

And oh man...I had my first dream about it recently! A nightmare of course, I always dream about things going wrong. For some reason, the trip required me riding my bike across the Deep South :lol: And my mom was going to follow me in her car, because she didn't think that was safe...and I was scared! Ugh, was glad to wake up from that one!

I guarantee I will make a fool of myself somehow at least once. I seem to have this incredible knack for doing that :lol:

I guarantee I will make a fool of myself somehow at least once. I seem to have this incredible knack for doing that :lol:

:lol:

I know I'm gonna make a fool of myself freaking out at the show.

haha yeah over soon.

and wow! the time has flown, I didnt realize it was so soon until you girlies will be seeing the guys haha :D:up:

Wish you were coming too.

:lol: thanks, and yeah I cant wait hehe teenage driver FTW :panic:

make sure you guys take lots. LOTS. of pictures :cute:
well, enjoy the concert for the most part...but...y'know....when those opportune moments come....:shifty:

then maybe I can paint some and mail them to you :hyper:

Opportune moments? Whatever do you mean??

Sorry I just totally disappeared, how rude of me! I was finishing something.

The feeling of driving on your own the first time = :drool:

Exactly...I just found one that was epically lame and rude to me then...and her lameness has fermented with time :yes:

On an unrelated note, I just opened this white chocolate bunny I got on Easter (yeah)...and it has peanut butter inside!! It's a wierd combo, but delicious :drool:

me too lol!

Ive got the V festival to look forward to at least :D
and hopefully I shall be driving by then.....:shifty:

ALEEEEEEEEEESSHHH!!!:hug::wave::rockon::happy::hi5::yippie::panic::cabbagepatch::hyper:

I'm pretty ded right now. I have to go to sleep , but keep up da good work with the school!

And oh man...I had my first dream about it recently! A nightmare of course, I always dream about things going wrong. For some reason, the trip required me riding my bike across the Deep South :lol: And my mom was going to follow me in her car, because she didn't think that was safe...and I was scared! Ugh, was glad to wake up from that one!

:lol::lol:

Exactly...I just found one that was epically lame and rude to me then...and her lameness has fermented with time :yes:

On an unrelated note, I just opened this white chocolate bunny I got on Easter (yeah)...and it has peanut butter inside!! It's a wierd combo, but delicious :drool:

Ooh , thats so good , I know what you mean, we have chocolate sprinkles for on your bread here, and its a Dutch thing to combine it with peanut butter. Its really good :drool:

Back
Top Bottom