....talk about the weather - part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got the A/C in our home :). And it's running right now, as last I saw, our temperature was 88 degrees. And it's sunny out, too.

We didn't need to run it earlier this week, on Monday and Tuesday...I miss that weather :sigh:. Oh, well. Only about two more months or so where we really have any chances at more heat, and then come October, things should begin cooling down :).

Angela

The British summer has been true to type and has now reverted to good old fashioned rain!

Even though I'm no fan of very hot weather, the weather for the last week has been more like March than July! Aw well, at least the weather's varied!

It's raining here right now. It was kind of funny a second ago, I have the Bsides from 1990-2000 in.. and it shuffled to Summer Rain ;)

We need the rain though, I don't like it getting too dry!

Blech. That sounds fun.

Last I saw, our temperature was in the upper 80s, and we were forecast to be in the low 90s for a high today. My dad said upon coming home from work that it was quite warm out, so my guess is we've made it up into the 90s. And it's sunny.

Cooler air will be here for two days mid-week, though-70s for a high then.

Angela

Yesterday - sunny, t-shirt weather. Kinda like spring/early summer (bewdiful day).

Today- pissing down rain and hail stones (at least they are only little MOFO's so they aren't doing any damage to my car). Back to winter, I guess.

:huh:

We're in Palm Springs area, Rancho Mirage actually..hung out, went to a movie and then we decided to eat locally instead of going to PS (about 15 miles west)...well, thank the Gods...The entire Coachella Valley was hit by a massive sand storm, winds blew through here at 65+ mph, knocked a number of trees down, traffic lights out...security here cleared the pools and closed the restaurants...I went out this morning and noticed that where I had parked the two prior nights...There is a tree in THAT Parking stall!!! I would've had a smooshed car! All that, combined with a temperatureof 100+ degrees...we're gonna be home back in the OC by 1 pm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom