Straya thread part 4 - culling the chazzwazzers population

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"While some businesses close, other businesses open. While some jobs end, other jobs start. The challenge of government at all levels is to ensure there are more jobs starting than ending. Nothing we can say or do can limit the impact and devastation today that some people will feel but there will be better days in the future."

Tony Abbott, on Toyota joining Holden and ceasing production in 2017.

It's getting beyond a joke now. What an airy-fairy piece of bullshit. The cunt hasn't got a fucking clue.

It's only been 5 fucking months. At this rate, by the end of his reign all unions will be dead and the poverty rate will have increased.

"While some businesses close, other businesses open. While some jobs end, other jobs start. The challenge of government at all levels is to ensure there are more jobs starting than ending. Nothing we can say or do can limit the impact and devastation today that some people will feel but there will be better days in the future."

Tony Abbott, on Toyota joining Holden and ceasing production in 2017.

It's getting beyond a joke now. What an airy-fairy piece of bullshit. The cunt hasn't got a fucking clue.

Buyer, beware.

Not you, obviously. But, no surprises here. They're hopeless.

The pooo-ah will always be with us. But Tony will not.

I don't think CCD actually reads anybody else's posts, even when he quotes one.

I didn't want to click on the link but just as I was about to they started talking about it on the telly and holy shit that's just the worst thing. Just all around sympathy to everyone involved, especially the mother.

As if he's going to be doing anything other than piling the shit on the ABC.

Somebody please steal the Big Pineapple. What an awful tacky place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom