Sphere Show #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drummer is hurt... something happened during Vertigo... opening night mistakes.... screen may be working and they are sfraid to use it more or angry sometimes.... it's preseason football baby!

What a wasted opportunity to do something different! Maybe things will change but the encore flat out sucks for me. They really must hate Pop and this was prime time for some Zooropa cuts!

This is a great setlist, come on kids.... are we U2 fans or not????

Again this is VEGAS -- they always do -- but they have to play to the GENERAL fan... who maybe is seeing them for the FIRST time

it's just wild they do something so exciting and then immediately follow it up with...the same U2 we've had ever since the Elevation tour. they can really do something new and exciting here, but it seems they aren't interested in that.

setting expectations low for Zooropa and Pop being included here at all. let alone Passengers (I'd take Miss Sarajevo at this point FFS!)

The screen has been a lot more…. Static than I expected

I understand not wanting to overuse it, but just throw up the band so people can see the guys

Every U2 shows I've been too has had better visuals than The Sphere by 10X based on what I saw tonight, but that's because Dolan sucks...

But I love U2 and the music... so who gives a crap.

Again this is VEGAS -- they always do -- but they have to play to the GENERAL fan... who maybe is seeing them for the FIRST time

Yep. And they played So Cruel and Love is Blindness for the first time in forever, which alone is probably a highlight for many of the hard cores.

Either they play Playboy Mansion or it sucks!

/s

Drummer is hurt... something happened during Vertigo... opening night mistakes.... screen may be working and they are sfraid to use it more or angry sometimes.... it's preseason football baby!

zak starkey will be the starting drummer for the remainder of the season.

I understand not wanting to overuse it, but just throw up the band so people can see the guys

Every U2 shows I've been too has had better visuals than The Sphere by 10X based on what I saw tonight, but that's because Dolan sucks...

But I love U2 and the music... so who gives a crap.

Yeah I was certainly moderately whelmed by the visuals. A few standouts like UTEOTW and merging ZooTV fly with Vertigo tour's visuals but.... U23D may have done it better

And that's it.

Sphere - Las Vegas, NV - Friday, September 29, 2023

START - 8:35 PM

---- Lemon Remix ----
01 - Zoo Station
02 - The Fly
03 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
04 - Mysterious Ways
05 - One / Purple Rain (snippet) / Love Me Tender (snippet)
06 - Until the End of the World
07 - Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
08 - Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World
09 - All I Want is You (semi-acoustic)
10 - Desire (semi-acoustic) / Love Me Do (snippet)
11 - Angel of Harlem (semi-acoustic) / Into the Mystic (snippet) / Dancing in the Moonlight (snippet)
12 - Love Rescue Me (acoustic)
13 - So Cruel
14 - Acrobat
15 - Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
16 - Love is Blindness
--- ENCORE ---
17 - Elevation / My Way (snippet)
18 - Atomic City
19 - Vertigo
20 - Where the Streets Have No Name
21 - With or Without You
22 - Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet) / Blackbird (snippet)

END - 10:40 PM

okay, anyone who complains about the main set is a fool. anyone who doesn't complain (or at least think it was lacklustre) about that encore is a fool. what radically different opposites here, even worse than the Joshua Tree tour was!

Back
Top Bottom