Space Moon v1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty close to finishing mine. The unofficial releases rule is awesome.

I can use a mash-up or two. :drool:

alright i got love_u2_adam's.

lets try to get them all in by wednesday so we can start our game on the weekend or early next week? :rockon:

i look forward to hearing everybodys!!

Oh.

My.

God.

914_2_investigating_pope.jpg

Lancemc said:
I was on the verge of ruining the game with that? Woah. The Pope really is powerful.

i dont mind you kidding around in it;

but............i want to keep this about the competition and music not random southpark cartoons of Pope Benedict.

I wish I could have logged on earlier and snagged a spot in this competition.
wail.gif
wail.gif
wail.gif
I love it that there aren't any restrictions here. To be honest, I'm really struggling with the mini desert island game and regret ever signing up for it.

Steph, do you want my spot?

I'm already in the mini-game so it's of no difference to me.

No, it's okay. :hug: I'll just vote. I might actually get to listen to all the playlists in this one. *gasp*

Please send links my way. e63svdl [at] mun [dot] ca. Cheers, thanks.

GibsonGirl said:
No, it's okay. :hug: I'll just vote. I might actually get to listen to all the playlists in this one. *gasp*

Please send links my way. e63svdl [at] mun [dot] ca. Cheers, thanks.

That's cool. :hug:

Wow, I did that all without using a witty image macro. This is fantastic progress...

gg

im sure i will do a second version of this as i think it'll move quickly only being 8 people and not having the "heat" business.

therefore when i do the second installment feel free to join in. maybe ill expand it to 16 if people catch on but it still shouldn't take as long as DI does.

anyway. i digress.

glad to see people are interested and gonna be listening in. fo' rizzle.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Wow, I did that all without using a witty image macro. This is fantastic progress...

Holy Christ, this must be rectified.

lame.jpg

Awesome, MDM. I'll be sure to have my space-rock on uranus playlist compiled for the next game.

GibsonGirl said:

Holy Christ, this must be rectified.

lame.jpg

Awesome, MDM. I'll be sure to have my space-rock on uranus playlist compiled for the next game.

:lmao:

I've been looking for that on my comp everywhere. It's tied with these macros as my fave:

omgsn5rl7.gif

lemonmacphistooe5.jpg

No spoken words said:

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom