Something VERY cool!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Okay, I think I might have mentioned something to you all about this guy I'd seen a couple of times on campus...I'd be walking back from class and he'd be riding his bike the opposite way. The first couple times I saw him he sort of nodded and smiled at me, and I KNEW that I'd never seen him before and didn't know who he was. Then like the third or forth time I saw him, he said, "Hi, how are you doing?" and I said, "Good!" and smiled back at him. I just figured he was a really nice, friendly sort of guy...

But THEN, when I was walking to my french class today, I heard someone coming up behind me on a bike. It was him, and he said, "Hey, I really like the U2 pins on your backpack!" and I smiled and said, "Oh, thanks!" I would have said more if I wasn't taken so much by surprise and if he hadn't been riding a bike.

Must look into this matter...:cute:

bonosloveslave said:
Cool, sounds like he might be a U2 fan! I think that is a must for any chance at a good long term relationship (as obsessed as we all are) :yes:

:lol: Definitely!

Oh, and I forgot to mention that he lives (somewhere) in my apartment complex...

ACK! The same thing happened to ME today!!!!!! This other dude and I were talking about my famed Adam Clayton voicemail and this boy that I have had a MAJOR crush on since the start of school asked me a few minutes later how I got Adam Clayton on my cellphone, then he went on and asked me where I saw U2 in concert and then he reminded me that the best of album is coming out Nov. 5th. How odd is that? It must have been a day for boys telling girls they liked U2....:wink:

I wish I had a boy telling me how he liked U2.
Every time I wear a U2 shirt I hope for someone to walk up to me and go "HEY! U2!"

Yay for y'alls... *extremely jealous*

DML said:
ACK! The same thing happened to ME today!!!!!! This other dude and I were talking about my famed Adam Clayton voicemail and this boy that I have had a MAJOR crush on since the start of school asked me a few minutes later how I got Adam Clayton on my cellphone, then he went on and asked me where I saw U2 in concert and then he reminded me that the best of album is coming out Nov. 5th. How odd is that? It must have been a day for boys telling girls they liked U2....:wink:

Ooh...That's great! You have even better taste in guys than you probably thought, right?! :happy:

DML said:
ACK! The same thing happened to ME today!!!!!! This other dude and I were talking about my famed Adam Clayton voicemail

It must have been a day for boys telling girls they liked U2....:wink:

2 THINGS:

1. WHAT ADAM CLAYTON VOICEMAIL?!?!?:eek: :eek:

2. I already posted the story in another thread, but the guy I like told me that although he acts like he hates U2, he doesn't.
He said "Bono is the man."
*I'm serious*:yes:
I :heart: guys who :heart: U2.

hippyactress said:
What, you didn't chase after him? ;)

That's so cool... maybe next time you see him you should leap in front of his bike... thereby making him stop and talk to you ;)

:lol: :lol:

But seriously...Yes, the next time I see him, I want to talk to him more. Maybe I'll ask him if he's going to get the new best of or something...

a guy i like....his screen saver is diff u2 albums (among other things).....but he doesn't like me :( .....but then, i haven't worn a u2 shirt around him yet.....*plots*

Back
Top Bottom