So what do we do now????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoocarolina

Refugee
The end of a leg of a tour is always an abrupt end. I'm sure the boys will take a break for atleast a month and then hopefully finish SOE. Hopefully we'll also have another leg announcement pretty soon too. Would be nice to have a tour ending press conference so we would know what the plan is for the offseason. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Wait for (hopefully) some Christmas goodies/subscriber gift news/etc from the U2.com team... and then it's back to basics!

I vote that we have a dance party.

ebttrt-bono-dressup-dance-comet.gif

fsgjfgh_zps8ea479bc.gif

xahjqkr9jmfqznmrbhon_zpswwb62uca.gif

elaine-little-kicks.gif

Hopefully they announce the date that they're going to air the documentary, if that's still on the cards.

Wait for (hopefully) some Christmas goodies/subscriber gift news/etc from the U2.com team... and then it's back to basics!

Hopefully that subscriber gift news will clue us in or give us some hints as to the plans for 2016.

We crawl back into our caves and go back to between tours hibernation. Wake us when the new album and tour are there..

We take off our "U2 geek" hats and put on our "Star Wars geek" hats cause in a week....s*** is going to get real!!!

;)

I doubt that we will hear news about new subscription gifts this month (=last month of 2015).
I doubt that we will hear news about the HBO Docu this month (=last month of 2015).

But we have Paris 3/4 in pro-shot quality (those who know how to get these gems). I think that's enough for 2015.

I hope we get news about a (hopefully planned) DVD release of the Paris show.

And new tour dates, of course. Or even better: Album news.

I have a feeling it won't be very soon.

Adam tied his shoes.

... that's one of the maybe two things that happened in that little pre-show blurb.

Anything of interest?

Not really, just a bit of narration as they were getting ready to come out. Reminded me a lot of the From the Sky Down piece where they were getting ready to come onstage for Glastonbury.

I'm gonna listen to the entire Rush discography- including the official live releases - in order.

And tell you all about it. I'm on album #3, Caress of Steel.

It stinks.
So did #2, Fly by Night.

We could kill the time by getting someone to setup a webcam showing the progress on the Edge's properties in Malibu once they start building. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom