September 16, 17 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, coffee = bathroom! I was thinking of stopping at the duty-free store once I come across the border and getting some (ahem) beverages to share with those camping overnight. :cocktail::d
We need to make signs with our Interference names on them so we can spot each other in line. Toronto was my 2nd choice for a show but I am starting to get really stoked for it!

Oh man, coffee = bathroom! I was thinking of stopping at the duty-free store once I come across the border and getting some (ahem) beverages to share with those camping overnight. :cocktail::d
We need to make signs with our Interference names on them so we can spot each other in line. Toronto was my 2nd choice for a show but I am starting to get really stoked for it!

I didn't even think of making signs of our IF names LOL! Will do!

we will ignore your second choice reference only if you stop at the duty free :angry:

Y E S ! I'll be 53 by then and I have had 3 surgeries in the past 2 yrs fusing everything in my neck into one solid piece. GA - no place for wimps!!!! JUST DO IT! (If that doesn't shame you then just think of the duty-free beverages!)

Y E S ! I'll be 53 by then and I have had 3 surgeries in the past 2 yrs fusing everything in my neck into one solid piece. GA - no place for wimps!!!! JUST DO IT! (If that doesn't shame you then just think of the duty-free beverages!)

hrmm...does this mean I have to go get you stuff if I've already comandeered Wenda into getting me stuff because I was older? I don't like it. I might have to rethink this plan :|

Oh man, coffee = bathroom! I was thinking of stopping at the duty-free store once I come across the border and getting some (ahem) beverages to share with those camping overnight. :cocktail:: d

Duty free. Party in the line. :rockon::shifty: ( Early bday celebrations VP since you can't come to Boston :shifty::drunk: ) I'm coming from the UK so i might pick up some Jack Daniels there. :drool: It won't last me past Chicago though so i will probably have to get some on my way from Chicago to TO. :lol::wink:

TO is amazing. :drool::love:

Excellent.

It was an excellent idea. :wink::up:

OK maybe ill have to wait in line early afterall. Doesn't Canada have pretty strict rules against "tailgating" though? I seem to remember a bunch of Bills fans complaining that they couldn't drink outside before the game at the Rogers Centre last year....

OK maybe ill have to wait in line early afterall. Doesn't Canada have pretty strict rules against "tailgating" though? I seem to remember a bunch of Bills fans complaining that they couldn't drink outside before the game at the Rogers Centre last year....

yep. that's why i frown on that sort of activity :down:

Line is fuuuuuuuuun. For the VT in Buenos Aires I stayed in line for 2 days. It was one of the best moments of my life, I met some really great people that I'm still friends with until today. :hug:
I was the baby of the line because I was 15 at the time.
I'm already prepared for the GA line of Toronto that as I can see, it begins later.

Nobody has to go get me anything, I can do some fetching for the line as well! We gotta stick up for each other! One thing about GA, when you go in try and have a few line buddies in case one of them gets scanned in...they will take you with them (hopefully!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom