September 16, 17 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i got 1 ga for the second show and 4 really pricey tickets for my company im so chuffed all for the 2nd show there were only single for the 16th which i guess sold out on the presale i was only getting single $525 and 500 section $95 single seats for thr 16th show.:hyper:
are we going to have a picnic in july come one guys lets do something to kill the time while we wait.

only single seats available at Rogers Centre now.

technically not sold out, but will you notice? those seats will go in the next few days

and then they will open some more seats 3 weeks to a day in advance of the event, usual business...

I posted this in another thread, but I'll repost here so people can ponder the future and get excited!

My crude photoshop of Roger's Centre:

RogersCentre2copy2.jpg

Is Rogers Center a new facility or would it be the same one I saw a baseball game in 10 years ago?

Rogers Centre was formerly called the Skydome. Been here since 1989 so it's probably the same one you were at.

I was watching CTV Toronto news six hours ago, and Pat Foran did a segment on the reselling of U2 tickets. Segment includes 2 students from University of Ontario Institute of Technology:

http://watch.ctv.ca/news/clip155701#clip155701

I watched this last night, I have no idea where they are getting that information, I was able to get on and was not redirected to ticketsnow. Several times I went in and still no issues.

I decided to keep my $252 pair, found someone to go with, but feel bad since the other person isn't a huge fan and I'm making her shell out so much (chipping in).

UK member here going to Toronto and need some info!

Hi there i managed to get tickets to Toronto night 1 and i will be coming over from the UK so really looking forward to seeing U2 for the first time outside the British isles! My Brother lives in Buffalo so decided to pay him and visit which will combine with us both going to watch U2 in Toronto.

Can anyone let me know who is supporting U2 for night 1 at Toronto and has this been confirmed?

Also any info and what the Toronto stadium is like? and what the Toronto crowd would be like compared to watching them in the UK?

Hi there i managed to get tickets to Toronto night 1 and i will be coming over from the UK so really looking forward to seeing U2 for the first time outside the British isles! My Brother lives in Buffalo so decided to pay him and visit which will combine with us both going to watch U2 in Toronto.

Can anyone let me know who is supporting U2 for night 1 at Toronto and has this been confirmed?

Also any info and what the Toronto stadium is like? and what the Toronto crowd would be like compared to watching them in the UK?

I believe it's Snow Patrol but don't quote me on that. As for the crowds and the venue I have no idea. I'll be coming from Calgary and it will be my first time East of Alberta, at least in Canada :lol:

Hey i'm coming from the ( Northwest) UK aswell. :wave:

I loved Toronto on my last visit. :drool: The crowd near me were awesome ( front row ellipse, really into it :drool: ) Hope you have an awesome time. :hi5:

So...when is everyone going to start lining up for TO2 GA?

Probably 6pm on the day of the show. Bending over backwards to pay for your tickets does have advantages:).

If you want an idea of the Toronto stadium, try to find a Toronto Blue Jays baseball game somewhere. Most of those seats that go down to the field are foldable and on rails. I always thought it was too big and kind of ugly, but I'm not complaining this time. You'll have absolutely no problem finding the place either. Just look for the really tall thing if you get lost, right next to it.

Edit: Just remembered that the new baseball season starts very soon, so try to catch a home game or watch the highlights.

I chose TM pickup as well and I have GAs on the 16th and seats in section 119 for the 17th as well... :eyebrow: creepy...

are you stalking me?

sure as hell seems that way.....odd indeed

my seats are in row 28, seats 1-5, easy access to the stairs up to the beer line.

maybe I'll go check out the GA line for TO2 and say hi :wave:

I've never been in seats at Rogers Centre for a concert before, but I imagine they will be great since they are so close to the soundboard.

I was lucky enough to have a friend snag me a GA for TOR2 in the presale, so I will be seeing all y'all around 8am in the GA line on the 17th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom