Seattle I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to try to stay up for at least part of the show, but I think I'm going to head to bed now before I'm tempted to be up till 2am ;) Night all!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Yep! It was the show they played the night of the 1992 MTV VMAs, actually. I made my mom tape it and I've still got them doing Even Better... with "Garth" playing drums! :laugh:

Same here... I was blown away.

i totally watched that at home when it was happening, and taped it as well!! so great that you were there... :drool:

we are so very lucky to have seen Zoo, as is everyone else who saw it! such a great great tour. :up:

Diane L said:
Good night, Drea!

These West Coast shows are tough for those of us on the East Coast...!

Not for me, and I'm on the east coast ...

... of Australia!

Any predictions tonight? Probebly the standard Love And Peace opener setlist. If there is a difference I think it would be Until The End Of The World. I think that song is coming, soon.

i missed zootv :sad:

my greatest regret in life

why couldnt my parents have had me a few years earlier? :mad:

Diane L said:
The party can start, Axver's back!!!

I have chocolate and setlists!

*hands everyone chocolate*

*sits down with the setlists and acts like a U2 nerd*

Chizip said:

:( if it makes you feel any better, there are tons of fans our age who missed it and are kicking themselves. and hey, at least you're making up for it now! :up:

CPTwister said:
Any predictions tonight? Probebly the standard Love And Peace opener setlist. If there is a difference I think it would be Until The End Of The World. I think that song is coming, soon.

I'm predicting the same thing. Expecting UTEOTW soon, but doubtfully tonight. I hope I'm wrong.

At least tonight will see Electric Co.'s goodness. :drool:

CPTwister said:

Me thinks we'll see it in Chiacgo...If Not Boston.....If not...who knows when :wink:

Zoo Station to open tonight

:wink:

Chizip said:

ahh noworries...I had a chance to visit my freind Down Under and see the Lovetown show...but i was too afraid to be on a plane for that long ....I was only 14 at the time...LOL :shrug:

Chizip said:

I missed Lovetown. :sad:

MY FATHER WENT TO IT. C'mon, I was nearly three, I could've gone!

*Ally* said:

i totally watched that at home when it was happening, and taped it as well!! so great that you were there... :drool:

we are so very lucky to have seen Zoo, as is everyone else who saw it! such a great great tour. :up:
:wave: Hey ev'body!

I remember watching this as well. It was during my phase of taping every little U2 thing I saw on TV. I had 3 vhs tapes of Kurt Loder news stories, commercials and of course the U2 Sunday that MTV used to air when they showed music videos. It became a reflex to hit the record button when someone mentioned U2. :lol:

Chizip said:

I missed ZooTV as well, coz i just had bad taste in music when i was a teenager and didn't like U2...:banghead: ..well actually i came too like them after ZooTv was over..:huh:
And luckily i love them now :yes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Yep! It was the show they played the night of the 1992 MTV VMAs, actually. I made my mom tape it and I've still got them doing Even Better... with "Garth" playing drums! :laugh:

Same here... I was blown away.

I was at that show, 2 rows in front of Adam's mic stand. I'm actually on the video where Bono is looking back talking to Garth and you see the crowd in the background. But dont blink! LOL

Next "new" songs that will appear imo:

UTEOTW, I will follow, and Crumbs...in no specific order.

U2dork said:

:wave: Hey ev'body!

I remember watching this as well. It was during my phase of taping every little U2 thing I saw on TV. I had 3 vhs tapes of Kurt Loder news stories, commercials and of course the U2 Sunday that MTV used to air when they showed music videos. It became a reflex to hit the record button when someone mentioned U2. :lol:

Hey U2dork:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom