San Sebastian Setlist Party # 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
http://twitpic.com/show/large/2sc0js
2sc0js

Life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do
The worst, the curse was that your dreams came true

God is a mirror in which each man sees himself
Hell is a place where you don't need any help

When I first met you, your face was like snow
Wherever I went y-you wanted to go

Your face, your grace, your lipstick trace
Your case, did you put it down?
8:17 on the ground
Your faith in the clown
Don't leave me now
Don't leave me now

Alone in this song
Don't leave me now
Alone in this song

:drool:

Thank you, I couldn't hear all the words!

It's beautiful :heart:

Did audiofeed dude just open ANOTHER beer? While attempting to cross what sounds like a busy highway? This is excellent entertainment.
finally over

I was just sitting there waiting to see how long the stream would stay open. :lol:

Thanks to all the tweeters, feeders, and setlist partiers!

See ya in 4 days!

I was getting a drink in my kitchen............what was the crashing noise? Sounded like pots and pans crashing down - I thought I`d knocked something over :lol:

I know, right? I thought it was gunfire! Or the guy had toppled over or something....

:wave: It was a good party guys, even though we had a rocky start. I'm off to brush my teeth. Alarm going off in less than 7 hours. :crack: Do not want monday.

:wave: It was a good party guys, even though we had a rocky start. I'm off to brush my teeth. Alarm going off in less than 7 hours. :crack: Do not want monday.

:hug: Get off to bed GG. I hope you`ve got a loud alarm clock or someone to kick you out of bed! I`m not back at work till tuesday - then back to 545am alarm calls. Busy day tomorrow though :huh:

:hug: Get off to bed GG. I hope you`ve got a loud alarm clock or someone to kick you out of bed! I`m not back at work till tuesday - then back to 545am alarm calls. Busy day tomorrow though :huh:

I got a radio. :wink: Loud alarms only serve to piss me off and roll back to bed.

:crack: damn. 5.45 is INSANELY early. I still don't get how you survive on that!

Yeah, I agree. Every time I hear Mercy I'm in amazement that they're playing it. No one could have called that one.

Back
Top Bottom