Saitama III Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kennerado said:
No Zoo Station again, I guess he really did forget the words

I hope Hawaii or the next tour proves me wrong, but I'm feeling more confident in saying this by the second. Mark the following dates in your calendars, people:

1. 2006-11-16, Adelaide: last performance of Zoo Station ever.
2. 2006-11-24, Auckland: last performance of Love And Peace Or Else ever.

...ok... new Hawaii Prediction

2nd Encore

The Saints Are Coming (with Pearl Jam)
Rockin In The Free World (with Pearl Jam)
Vertigo 2 (with Pearl Jam)

:drool:

Axver said:

I hope Hawaii or the next tour proves me wrong, but I'm feeling more confident in saying this by the second. Mark the following dates in your calendars, people:

No! Don't SAY that! Why? Why would they take out Zoo Station? That makes me really sad to think I might not ever get to hear that song live. . .(I mean other than on the concert DVDs).

Axver said:

:sad:

adrball said:
No Heads and Shoulders, Knees and Toes snippet?? :reject:

Okay, this must be some in-joke or obscure reference that I'm oblivious to... :confused:

I was having feverish thoughts of U2 and Placebo teaming up for a rendition of 36 Degrees... shoulders toes and knees...?

Axver said:

It's not all doom and gloom, Sydney I managed to knock off Yahweh too. :wink:

maycocksean said:

No! Don't SAY that! Why? Why would they take out Zoo Station? That makes me really sad to think I might not ever get to hear that song live. . .(I mean other than on the concert DVDs).

I probably should have said "for quite some time", but "ever" is quicker to type! I don't really see ZS having much of a life beyond this tour. I'm still amazed it came back this tour in the first place. I doubt it will re-appear on the next tour (U2 will probably have other rarities in mind), but maybe after that? Who knows. As long as Bono hasn't lost his memory entirely by that stage. :wink:

They should play LIKE A SONG...

best old U2 song ever!!! :rockon:

In fact... imagine this...

LAPOE... Bono in the drums at the end... but he doesn't stop... and Larry plays along with the bass drum... LIKE A SONG!!!...
then, the end is really powerfull, Larry plays 4 times the cymbals, bono still on the drums.... then both go at it... TATATATATATATATATA... THE SAINTS... ARE COMING!!!!

:rockon: :drool:

too good to be true... so they'll never make it

RavenBlue said:
I'd love to hear them snippet I am the Wooden Doors by Agalloch. What do you think the odds of that are? Probably as good as Zoo Station returning right :sigh:

I WOULD FUCKING EXPLODE WITH JOY IF THEY SNIPPETED ANYTHING BY AGALLOCH.

AGALLOCH ARE THE FUCKING MASTERS OF THE SOUNDSCAPE. MASTERS, PEOPLE, MASTERS.

OK, I'm calm now.

Axver said:

I probably should have said "for quite some time", but "ever" is quicker to type! I don't really see ZS having much of a life beyond this tour. I'm still amazed it came back this tour in the first place. I doubt it will re-appear on the next tour (U2 will probably have other rarities in mind), but maybe after that? Who knows. As long as Bono hasn't lost his memory entirely by that stage. :wink:

Ah, but it's SUCH a great song.

You know I think that's part of the problem. U2 has too MANY great songs. They can't possibly play them all. I mean it's not like. . .I don't know. . .Firehouse or something where they have ONE song that everybody liked and then a bunch of forgettable tunes nobody cares about.

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
In A Little While

A snippet or IALW in full?

RavenBlue said:
Agalloch are pretty spiffy, I must admit :wink:

I think I need to make an Agalloch Appreciation Thread over on Bang And The Clatter sometime soon.

Ashes Against The Grain is my second best album of 2006, right behind Pure Reason Revolution's The Dark Third.

Now to go listen to In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion. :drool:

If this grand panorama before me is what you call God ... then God is not dead ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom