RRHoF Part 2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:
52418089.jpg

Thanks Nurse chrissi!!!!!!!!!!!!

wowy wow wow!!:drool: :drool:

I like to be around excitable, no make that excited, no make that EXCITING ladies!:drool: :wink:

beli said:
I have constructed a Fisher Price toy during this. Well mostly constructed. I can't locate the sticker for the giraffes eye.........

I'm knitting. You really need to do something while waiting for news like this. If we didn't, we'd go crazy. It's so exciting. I can hardly believe U2 is being inducted. It is such a sad/happy moment for me. I just don't know what to do/think/ feel.

Last edited:
so from that picture posted im guessing Until The End Of The World

I Still Havent Found

Vertigo...

I AM ALSO HAPPY FOR MATT!!! :hyper:

It's so cool that your guy got in!!! Make sure he tells you the whole story, and all the details! HE better have snuck a camera in or something :combust: :D

ylimeU2 said:

I'm knitting. You really need to do something while waiting for news like this. If we didn't, we'd go crazy. It's so exciting. I can hardly believe U2 is being inducted. It is such a sad/happy moment for me. I just don't know what to do/think/ feel.

Em, it's okay! :hug:

Just go with the flow! Take out all your emotions on the knitting, you'll feel better :hug::hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*smacks forehead*Oh yeah!
Well it's not for me!!! :madspit:

Hey Sarah...you want to write my bio test this friday? huh? huh? do ya? :tongue:

She's almost sleeping but I would guess no. :) She's been helping me bigtime with my stats today though....She's a math whiz. *jealous*

VintagePunk said:
Sarah says goodnight to all...she doesn't have the staying power of her mom...heh. :)
Also, I have to trun the music down. :angry:

Yo, VintagePunk! Man, Bummer! Your daughter is totally strict!

Kids never get how music NEEDS to be up loud to be enjoyed!

beli said:

:lol:

You obviously have your own office/cube.

Haha, not even.

Open plan office with small below shoulder height walls, dividing 16 desks into 4 areas.

My boss has gone home, my mate who sits next to me is on a training course. All I have to worry about is the small indian girl behind me, but she is too far away and sits with her back to me. That and the passers by in the office, but no one can tell what I'm looking at (apart from when there is big pictures of Bono on the screen :))

Work is fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom