Rome Setlist Party 08-10-10 Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YAY for the flashmob vid! I hope we get pics of their faces when that went down!

I hope so too. But for now, watch at the end, when Bono says '? magica' (I don't speak Italian). Even though we don't see his face, his body language reveals that he is moved!

bonorippedpants2.jpg

bonorippedpants1.jpg

ripped pants

spideyballoon.jpg

and Spidey-balloon :cute:

(I just listened to the whole archive of today's recordings on mikes.)

Wow, what a beautiful concert.

Wow, what an amazing leg of the tour!

Thank you U2!

Well, it's finally happened: Even More New Music Rumors And Such has closed after hitting 1000 posts, with the creation of a new thread looking unlikely until we get actual news.

...It's gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooong month.

Tried valiantly to listen along to the show last week but spotty internet connections conspired against me :(

What a show :heart: . . . finally managed to have a listen to the Rome show today (gotta love the magic that is the internetz :love: ) and wowsers ~ those nutty Italians sure know how to partay :)

Just finished going through some of the videos posted here and BAD / AIWIY is definitely the highlight for me . . . had goosebumples on goosebumples when I first heard it this morning and a bunch more watching that video . . . I really hope the lads hold onto the magic that they have been making on this last leg . . . I can not believe we will be concert less for nearly 6 weeks :panic:

Big fat thank you's to all of you for the fabulosity that was the last leg of set list parties . . . tis always a joy :hug: and am really looking forward to hopefully sharing a bunch more fun with you lot when the next leg begins :hyper:

The World Clock – Time Zones should help you figure out the time zone diffs a little easier . . . :)

catch you all soon :wave:

I thought the romeo version (that's on U2Torrents) was on U2start? I thought there was something up on U2start, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom