Rehab - YDW Style.....see inside for support group details....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:waiting:
02scream.gif
02eyecrazy.gif
grumpylove.gif

<<<When I move onto his chest he tenses and pulls in a sharp breath. I think he’s afraid I’m going to hurt him as his chest is a patchwork of cuts and bruises, welts and broken skin. The dressings are going to have to be changed over the next couple of days. They seem ok for now though. And as I gently press the cloth to the side of a particularly nasty cut, his lips part and he holds onto it.>>>>

*runs away*:evil:

youvedonewhat said:
<<<When I move onto his chest he tenses and pulls in a sharp breath. I think he’s afraid I’m going to hurt him as his chest is a patchwork of cuts and bruises, welts and broken skin. The dressings are going to have to be changed over the next couple of days. They seem ok for now though. And as I gently press the cloth to the side of a particularly nasty cut, his lips part and he holds onto it.>>>>

....His lips part and he holds...on...to...it.........
On to what???? :ohmy: :drool: :ohmy: :drool:
OMG!!!!!!
YDW your snipets are making me read them over and over, my eyes are twirling. :huh:
Man in the dark coat??? Is Edge coming? Larry?
You just have to post soon - we're gasping already!! Have mercy!!!!!

youvedonewhat said:

ththpr12.gif

You are such a TEASE!!!

YDW, you seriously deserve an award- and a generous grant so you can pursue your writing - uninterrupted.

You write the most droolworthy sentences ever. The scenes in my head -I cannot concentrate on ANYTHING else.
You must never do a book on tape-plebans would be causing extreme accidents all over the world!!!

NOW, please call in sick and get this posted. :wink: :wave: :heart: :hyper:

:wave: Hi girls.

I should be posting either tonight or tomorrow. I've just come back from the hospital consultant and my tests for the Big C :yikes: :yikes: were NEGATIVE...:yippie: :yippie: :yippie:

So now I can concentrate properly on my fiction...geez.....

........it's been a rough few days....

Any piccies of Bono would serve as a nice 'dessert' after a truely awful 'main course'...

:hug:

:hug: Oh, I'm so happy to hear that!!! Yay! (About your tests, though the other, about posting, does deserve a "yay" too!) You must feel immense relief!

:yippie:

Pictures, eh? :hmm:

youvedonewhat said:
:wave: Hi girls.

I should be posting either tonight or tomorrow. I've just come back from the hospital consultant and my tests for the Big C :yikes: :yikes: were NEGATIVE...:yippie: :yippie: :yippie:

So now I can concentrate properly on my fiction...geez.....

........it's been a rough few days....

Any piccies of Bono would serve as a nice 'dessert' after a truely awful 'main course'...

:hug:

I'm so happy for you YDW!!:hug:

Dont get sick! we need you!!:yes:

This isn't JT era, but it reminds me of our "Patient." :evil:

Go ahead, dribble some water in there with your fingers, YDW....

woolycoatback.jpg

Bonofox, those are some very yummy shots you've posted.
I am sorry to confess that looking at these pics and reading fanfic...makes me want to do unmentionable things to that man AGAIN. So, is this therapy helping me? I am climbing the walls, here.:shame: :combust:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom