RED is coming! no. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have rewards points through American Express, and for 2500 points, I could get a $25 Gap Gift Card. And I don't have anything else to use the points for... so :hmm:

I really need to get myself to a Gap that actually sells RED, if there are any in my area. So far I haven't seen any. The one in my area is closing, which totally sucks. However, they had a great sale on everything (no RED items there) on Sunday, and I got a really cute jean jacket for $19!

I do have the INSPI(RED) shirt, and the DESI(RED) shirt is on the way thanks to U2Girl416. :hug: There are so many more RED things I want though! :drool:

Maybe I'll have to take a trip to Seattle soon... :hmm:

U2Girl416 said:

when I checked last week, I think it said it was scheduled to arrive today, but I haven't checked since then. :hug:

Thanks so much! I checked the tracking #, and it says it was delivered yesterday. I assume everything's fine - she'll probably call me to let me know it's at her place.

Yay for my new RED shirt! :dancing: Thanks! :hug:

My friend emailed me this morning to say that it had arrived! :hyper: Now, all I need to do is work out a time for us to get together so I can get my shirt! And maybe go shopping for more RED stuff. :wink:

Lila64 said:
I have rewards points through American Express, and for 2500 points, I could get a $25 Gap Gift Card. And I don't have anything else to use the points for... so :hmm:

I say go for it.:yes: You can get something nice at the GAP for $25

:up: That is so cool wayne:cool: since you got two of them I can only guess who the extra one is for:wink:

Here are some new things...:hyper:

new lettered tshirt:

scoredtshirt.jpg

New long sleeve tshirt
I likey this one...:wink:

vnecklongsleevedshirt.jpg

And for our special someones (maybe we can buy one for Bono :sexywink: :flirt: )

Front:
mensboxersfront.jpg

Back :drool:

mensboxersback.jpg

Carmelu2fan said:
:up: That is so cool wayne:cool: since you got two of them I can only guess who the extra one is for:wink:

:hmm:

Its came with (RED) wallpaper and screensaver. And I put Walk On as ringtone. :drool:

ADMI(RED) boxers :hmm:

whats the difference between ringer and call tones?? this is my first cellphone. im a total noob at it :reject:

i just sent someone a text, i would like to know if it was recieved sucessfully by texting me back :nudge-nudge-wink-winkifyouarereadingthisandhaventdoneitalready: :shifty:

waynetravis said:
whats the difference between ringer and call tones?? this is my first cellphone. im a total noob at it :reject:

i just sent someone a text, i would like to know if it was recieved sucessfully by texting me back :nudge-nudge-wink-winkifyouarereadingthisandhaventdoneitalready: :shifty:

call tones are what people hear when they call your phone. Instead of the regular call tone you hear you hear the song instead. Ring tones are what you hear when you receive calls.

you can go to sprint's website and download them both.. That is what I did.

Does this help?

U2Fanatic4ever said:

call tones are what people hear when they call your phone. Instead of the regular call tone you hear you hear the song instead. Ring tones are what you hear when you receive calls.

you can go to sprint's website and download them both.. That is what I did.

Does this help?

aha, i understand it now. thank you, i'll check it out :D

We also looked in our GAP yesterday to see what they had in Product (RED).
Their stock had been moved to the back of the store, last time it was in the center display.
They didnt have any written shirts with INSPI(RED) or anything like left.
It was just mostly plain shirts. I didnt realy like them much :reject:

waynetravis said:

:hmm:

Its came with (RED) wallpaper and screensaver. And I put Walk On as ringtone. :drool:

ADMI(RED) boxers :hmm:

Nice choice for a ringtone:yes:

I wonder if :adam: would be willing to model the boxers :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom