Randooooomers surviving the summer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good...hope he's feeling better!

Pretty much the same. I took him to his regular vet for a follow up this afternoon and they put him on an antibiotic, since the other medicines didn't seem to be doing much. They still couldn't get a urine sample because of course he peed just before we went to the vet :sigh:. So they don't know if he has a UTI or not, but they gave him an antibiotic anyway.

Besides Wally, my car wouldn't start yesterday. Had to replace the battery and the battery wire, plus oil change and new windshield wipers.

Plus the Senior Olympics started yesterday and I'm so exhausted. This week can end now, thanks.

arw, what wet food do you feed Wesley? The vet said it wouldn't hurt to start Wally on some wet food and until we get a urine sample, we wouldn't know if he needs prescription food or not.

Pretty much the same. I took him to his regular vet for a follow up this afternoon and they put him on an antibiotic, since the other medicines didn't seem to be doing much. They still couldn't get a urine sample because of course he peed just before we went to the vet :sigh:. So they don't know if he has a UTI or not, but they gave him an antibiotic anyway.

Besides Wally, my car wouldn't start yesterday. Had to replace the battery and the battery wire, plus oil change and new windshield wipers.

Plus the Senior Olympics started yesterday and I'm so exhausted. This week can end now, thanks.

arw, what wet food do you feed Wesley? The vet said it wouldn't hurt to start Wally on some wet food and until we get a urine sample, we wouldn't know if he needs prescription food or not.

Senior Olympics? :yikes:

Wesley eats wet Science Diet

:barf::barf::barf: I just emailed the store I used to work for to see if they have any openings for the holidays. I've worked at 2 of the stores in the area so if this one doesn't have anything I'll email the other. It's only for two months...I can do it! :angry: That is, if they need extra help for holidays. :sigh: :newcar:

today was day one of two very long weeks without my boss. She went out of the country for a much needed vacation. Unlike most people, I completely love my boss and feel totally lost when she's not in the kitchen. I already feel like time is going to stand still until she gets back...

this whole saving money thing just sucks...so freaking bored!!!! I haven't done anything the past few weekends. I went to the lake this morning and am now so out of shape that I could hardly walk. My mom and brother were so far ahead of me that I couldn't even see them anymore. :angry: I met them at the car :der: That's my day! Tomorrow the cable co is coming at a mysterious time (my dad forgot to write down their time frame :happy: ) so I'm stuck at home all day tomorrow. Maybe I'll actually get off the couch tomorrow and clean unlike today where I sat on my ass in the same spot. I want to go out and do fun stuff with my friends but I want a new car soooo bad :scream: It's going to be a long few months of nothingness but it will be so worth it when I'm driving around in a cute new car that doesn't die at stop lights and also a car where the windows roll down :happy: :scream: (none of my windows work anymore :up: )

trying to plan a trip this winter. I can't believe it costs $80 to get into Disneyland. :der: I haven't been there in about 15 years so since I'm going with a friend that's never been to LA I thought maybe she'd want to go. I am dragging her to see a dead tree in the middle of the desert so she should get to pick a few places too other than going to the ocean. $80 is ridiculous...but maybe not since our amusement park is probably 1/8 of the size and it's $40 to get in. I'll have to email one of my cousins that live there to find out if it's worth $80. :yikes:

cable people said they would be there between 10-12. They have 50 minutes! :angry: I NEED to get the heck out of this house.....

also, should I be excited that I'm going to be working retail this holiday season? It's going to be at the store that was 2nd on my list due to the people that shop there but a store that I worked at for about 3 years before switching to a different location when I went back to the company last year. A LOT, like almost all, of my former coworkers from my office life (well if they're still there) shopped at this store because the mall is right across the street, so I didn't want to go back there last year and have to explain just how sucky my job situation was. I'm pretty happy with my new job an just want to some play money so I don't care this time I guess. It's so much closer to home so I decided to go back there instead of the other store, which I like a lot better from the customers to the coworkers, but is really far away. I would never be able to go with ease from one job to another if I worked there. The manager at the store I'm going to back to was pretty excited to hear from me :happy: :sigh:

trying to plan a trip this winter. I can't believe it costs $80 to get into Disneyland. :der: I haven't been there in about 15 years so since I'm going with a friend that's never been to LA I thought maybe she'd want to go. I am dragging her to see a dead tree in the middle of the desert so she should get to pick a few places too other than going to the ocean. $80 is ridiculous...but maybe not since our amusement park is probably 1/8 of the size and it's $40 to get in. I'll have to email one of my cousins that live there to find out if it's worth $80. :yikes:

That will be fun!
A little biased on my part, but..........
It really is worth the $80. To me Disney just blows away all the competition. Love all the small details. Could honestly spend time not going on the rides but simply walking the grounds and checking out all the shops, signs, decorations.......
We ended up upgrad, ing our non park-hopping ticket to park hopper. I believe we ended up just adding $59 to the already paid for and included in the package ticket. $59 was totally worth it.

cable people said they would be there between 10-12. They have 50 minutes! :angry: I NEED to get the heck out of this house.....

also, should I be excited that I'm going to be working retail this holiday season? It's going to be at the store that was 2nd on my list due to the people that shop there but a store that I worked at for about 3 years before switching to a different location when I went back to the company last year. A LOT, like almost all, of my former coworkers from my office life (well if they're still there) shopped at this store because the mall is right across the street, so I didn't want to go back there last year and have to explain just how sucky my job situation was. I'm pretty happy with my new job an just want to some play money so I don't care this time I guess. It's so much closer to home so I decided to go back there instead of the other store, which I like a lot better from the customers to the coworkers, but is really far away. I would never be able to go with ease from one job to another if I worked there. The manager at the store I'm going to back to was pretty excited to hear from me :happy: :sigh:

Just think about the $$$ :)

met my friend for lunch after the cable guy finally left....he got here at noon on the dot and left exactly one hour later :crack:.....she's been to Disneyworld she's not sure about going to Disneyland. I'd like to go but I don't want to spend that much money either. Some day I'll get to Disneyworld.

Like I briefly mentioned on FB, I had my implant consult today.
He was actually the prof. of a couple dentists I see at the practice I go to.
I had impressions taken.

Also had other x-rays taken for which they didn't charge me. Woo Hoo!
Have to go back on 10/26 for a meeting in which they will lay out the plan and schedule the implant. He will put the implant stuff in and then put a temporary in. I asked if I have to worry about the temp coming out and he said no.........it will be there until the real deal gets put in. 4 month healing time before the permanent tooth is put in.
Not a fun ordeal, but I have to do it. I mentioned sedation and he was on-board with that.

Like I briefly mentioned on FB, I had my implant consult today.
He was actually the prof. of a couple dentists I see at the practice I go to.
I had impressions taken.

Also had other x-rays taken for which they didn't charge me. Woo Hoo!
Have to go back on 10/26 for a meeting in which they will lay out the plan and schedule the implant. He will put the implant stuff in and then put a temporary in. I asked if I have to worry about the temp coming out and he said no.........it will be there until the real deal gets put in. 4 month healing time before the permanent tooth is put in.
Not a fun ordeal, but I have to do it. I mentioned sedation and he was on-board with that.

I'm glad there's a plan. Re sedation: go for it! :hug:

I'm usually never happy with another NFC north team doing well but given the fact that the Lions have really just truly sucked in the past few years, I'm really enjoying their success. Possibly because my team is so awful this year but really because it's about damn time this team won. Calvin Johnson is awesome. Plus I absolutely hate the Bears, but just slightly less than the Packers, so I'm happy the Lions are ahead and I hope they win tonight. Now I just need to decide if I really need to stay up to finish the game.

I finally got my hands on the TIME magazine with Steve Jobs on the cover and as I was putting it in my bag to take to work it flipped over and there was Bono. Ali is also on the back cover, it is a Louis Vuitton ad.

I finally got my hands on the TIME magazine with Steve Jobs on the cover and as I was putting it in my bag to take to work it flipped over and there was Bono. Ali is also on the back cover, it is a Louis Vuitton ad.

my great aunt gets magazines for my parents each year and that's one of them. I think it's a waste of money for Time to put out a weekly issue because some weeks it's so thin that there's just nothing to it. But we've had that issue in the house probably since last weekend. I noticed Bono and Ali too...never have seen that ad before outside of pleba!

my great aunt gets magazines for my parents each year and that's one of them. I think it's a waste of money for Time to put out a weekly issue because some weeks it's so thin that there's just nothing to it. But we've had that issue in the house probably since last weekend. I noticed Bono and Ali too...never have seen that ad before outside of pleba!

I started reading the Steve Jobs article at the dentist and then couldn't find the magazine in the stores around here :crack:. I don't know that I like Bono doing advertising for *stuff*. This still maybe carryover from the sheer dislike of the whole No Line On The Horizon except for MOS. Yes, I hold grudges. Didn't like the album, hated that fraakin' stage.

I'm having a really rotten week....2nd job emailed yesterday morning and said they now do not have an opening so sorry, no job for you. :happy:

:( ugh. via e-mail? Phone calls don't happen anymore? Gonna apply somewhere else? Sorry about the rotten week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom