Random facts and confessions, post-tour edition.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last few weeks have definitely shown me who my true friends are.

I finally did something I've avoided for yonks: I signed up for internet dating :help: It could either be :cute: or :crazy: Still I have friends it worked for :shrug: If nothing else, I could up with some weirdass stories for a blog :wink:

I watched Man on the Train today for the first time and I liked it. Larry didn't have to put much effort into it because he was basically playing himself, except for the criminal part. :wink: The end was sad, though. :sad:

Did anyone else happen notice that Big Time Rush is heavily ripping off Blur's 'Song 2' with their latest headache? If you live with children you will hear that crap more than what is necessary...

The trip I am taking this summer is going to redefine the word EPIC! :shifty:

Also, I haven't posted in 2 weeks, and I think I am going to keep up my Interference break. Just needed to vent a bit!

One year ago today, I saw U2360 in Miami. What a fucking incredible show it was, first-ever U2 show. It's time to download some bootlegs and/or watch vids from the show. :D

And, another random fact...is it me or summer is going really fast? :wink:

So I was @ Kmart the other day, perusing the toys (because I'm a child), and genuinely laughed out loud when I saw that the Darth Vader action figure has a "choking hazard" label.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom