Random facts and confessions, post-tour edition.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then get better cereal. :D Nothing beats kelloggs with milk.
NO! Nothing trumps Cinnamon Toast Crunch, therefore those pesky inferior cereals will not have the luxury of entering my adorable mouth.

Moving on, does anyone else hold their breath during underwater scenes in movies to see if they'd survive in that situation?

Kellogs WHAT? :hmm: We have about 8,072 different boxes of Kellog's cereals on our shelves. :crack: (I swear the cereal aisles here are batshit, and every box costs like $748. :|

The regular, cheap huge boxes. :lol: I don't buy all that expensive crap with chocolate and such, because it's cheaper to buy the regular one and some chocolate sprinkles yourself and add those.

I usually mix it with muesli tho. And raisins.

The regular, cheap huge boxes. :lol: I don't buy all that expensive crap with chocolate and such, because it's cheaper to buy the regular one and some chocolate sprinkles yourself and add those.

I usually mix it with muesli tho. And raisins.

Yeah but I meant what kind of cereal is it you like? :hmm: Maybe it's different there, Kellog's is just a brand name here, they make a ton of all different kinds of cereal. And we have no huge cheap boxes of cereal. Huge box of cereal = huge money. I'm going to guess it's Corn Flakes you like because I think I recall you mentioning it before.

Yeah but I meant what kind of cereal is it you like? :hmm: Maybe it's different there, Kellog's is just a brand name here, they make a ton of all different kinds of cereal. And we have no huge cheap boxes of cereal. Huge box of cereal = huge money. I'm going to guess it's Corn Flakes you like because I think I recall you mentioning it before.

Oh :doh: now I get the misunderstanding. yeah they're the regular corn flakes. We have those in a gazillion types too, so I thought you meant those. But there's other cereals too, of course.

I usually mix those and muesli, with milk. Good stuff. :D

Oh :doh: now I get the misunderstanding. yeah they're the regular corn flakes. We have those in a gazillion types too, so I thought you meant those. But there's other cereals too, of course.

I usually mix those and muesli, with milk. Good stuff. :D

:D :up:

Lately I've been into Cheerios (the plain only please) with fresh blueberries. :love:

I like rice cereals too. But I wanted a change so switched to Cheerios.

:shifty:
But Froot Loops right outta the box late at night is my guilty pleasure.

I dislike Cheerios. :wink: I must have had them too often when I was younger...

Also, because of this discussion, the ads at the top of the screen currently say:

"Healthy Breakfast Cereal"

"Kelloggs Crunchy Nut"

"Honeycomb Cereal"

:giggle:

Yeah, uhm, piece of friendly advice.

Do not EVER combine several wodka + red bull drinks with skittles.

26 hours awake and counting...

I'm jealous of my sisters, who actually have bands to see live that aren't broken up, dead, no longer touring, or too expensive to see. Of all musical genres, why did I have to like CLASSIC rock?! I hate my liiiiiife /melodramatic

So you're saying you can't afford 30 dollars for a seat? Man that sucks. Then there won't be many acts you can see.

If all the musicians you like are dead, and you want to go to a concert, start finding new musicians to like? It ain't that hard...

Why would you hate your life because of the music you like? If it's such a problem, go to some gigs and get into local music. Read some blogs. Look at AV Club or Pitchfork or whatever. Skim through the latest Q if that's your game. It's only hard to find new music to listen to when you're not bothering to look. Don't restrict yourself to one genre or time period.

sorry if I sound like an asshole here

go to some gigs and get into local music. Read some blogs. Look at AV Club or Pitchfork or whatever. Skim through the latest Q if that's your game. It's only hard to find new music to listen to when you're not bothering to look.

Yes! Exactly

I am really sick of so called "friends" rolling their eyes like there's something wrong with the fact that I like music and go to concerts and even travel to go to concerts...yes I'm in my mid 40's but that doesn't mean I'm going to sit at home and watch the Lawrence Welk show...jeez people, get a life. At least I have one! :rockon:

Haha, thanks for the advice on finding new music, people! I guess I was being overly dramatic... because I've really been trying to find new music to listen to that I would like and that I would want to see live. But nothing is particularly satisfying or gripping and I don't know why. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

U2... I don't remember what it cost to go to the concert last year, but my mom considered it expensive. But I'd still go to see them if they came somewhere near him again- they're my favorite band, why wouldn't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom