Random facts and confessions, post-tour edition.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darlings, I am older than dirt; and I still have fun! :D

:tongue: Oh you know I was kidding, ha.

But apparently that seems to be the opinion of many young kids, and strangely enough other older people. But I just see it differently, these other older people have just forgotten how to have fun themselves, so they're probably jealous at the people their age that still know how to do it. :D

:tongue: Oh you know I was kidding, ha.

But apparently that seems to be the opinion of many young kids, and strangely enough other older people. But I just see it differently, these other older people have just forgotten how to have fun themselves, so they're probably jealous at the people their age that still know how to do it. :D

I agree, GG. I like the saying: "You don't stop having fun because you grow old. You grow old because you stop having fun."

That being said, I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to my trip to Sanibel Island, Florida, then Disney World in a few weeks. :love:

:up: That's a great saying. I know plenty of people my age that are really old, because they just forgot what it's like to have fun. And then they wonder how people stop wanting to hang out with them, when they're boring as fuck!

I truly believe that doing the weekly shopping, walking from side-to-side and end-to-end at Super Wal-Mart, and lifting all the stuff onto the belt, off of the belt back into the cart, then into the trunk of the car should count as exercise. It's walking and weight-lifting, isn't it? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom