PRESALE: The Official "I Got Tickets" Thread! - POST HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:mad: My server got all f---ed up, I was trying to get through for 1 hour, by then the GA were gone.........

Im in New York, so Madison Square Garden was sold out by the time I got through.

And had only 2nd and 3rd level seating for Continental Arena in New Jersey.

So I passed, i'll give the scalpers my money insted for some GA tickets. :wink:

Once typing in the presale code do you then type in the billing and delivery address as you normally would when buying tickets?

Im giving my code to my mate to get Dublin tix as I have already bought tickets on the general sale. Obviously it will therefore need to be his billing and delivery address as I have already ordered tix once. I should think the code is just to get on a order page and doesn't contain any personal info, but just thought I'd check as a lot of other things i presumed on this whole ticket deal has been wrong!

Cheers for any replies

i'm in a place called vertigo!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 tickets for the brussels european leg opener. I tried everything, just everything and finally, after 1h15 min i got it.

unbelievable, i'm still shaking

Could someone repost the ticketbastard numbers for todays sale? i can't find them..

Thanks and good luck to everyone!

I'm still amazed I got 2 GA for the opener in San Diego. It's a no brainer I'm going to that show.

so I need to sell the other four tickets I got!!!

May 10 2 in Section 230 Row3

May 12 2 in Section 222 Row 8.

sorry this for the General SAle.

During the presale, I got two GA for Anaheim!!
Oops!!

Last edited:
This is just so depressing today. I can honestly say this is the first time I've felt so sad coming to this board. Been planning on this U2 tour for 2 years, wanted to see at least 5 shows. I tried so hard this morning to buy tickets, any tickets, and came away empty handed. Didn't get a single ticket to a single show. I'm really hating this entire ticketing thing right now. You guys are all so lucky!

Presale:

2 GA May 7th Chicago
2 section 108 May 9th Chicago

General sale: NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :sad: :mad: :huh: :eyebrow: :madspit:

I got great seats to the denver show through the presale. Unobstructed views 1st row of whatever section I am in. Enjoy the show everybody. To those that are going to the Denver show and belong to interference.com, we should all meet for a pow wow before the show at Brooklyns and see those friendly faces of yours behind your usernames.

YESS!!!! 2 Unreserved Standing Admission for dublin! - Better believe it.. I guess this is in front of the stage.. was pretty quick to pick the location.. there were like 15 options and no card to look for location.. I was really down for a while, got the message "code no longer available", but then after like 5 min it worked again..

4 Standing in Dublin

I was FINALLY able to get 4 standing on the pitch in Dublin. Have been at it all morning and had 4 different windows going on two computers. Used the link from the U2 website (tried once to go to the address w/o the link and it kicked me back once I got through). Kept refreshing and got to where I put in number of tkts. Then had to keep refreshing again and then I often got a blank page or one that said "Credit Card Printouts Not Working" or something like that. Had to keep refreshing and finally got to where I put in my info. Got to that point 4 or 5 times before I was able to get to the next page without error messages. Got to next page and had to hit continue right away because of a 5 min time limit (I did hit it after 2 minutes the first time and it said I took too long so click it right away). After that I got a conf number and got an email conf. Sorry for the long post, but wanted you to have all of the info I could think of. Its not too late! Good luck!

I just landed 2 for Dublin

RiddimMaster said:
Anybody gotten through for dublin tix??.. no luck yet!
I just got 2 amazing reserved seats for Dublin June 25, through the pre-sale. Now, I only hope that I can use them. I am planning to head over from Toronto. Let's just hope everything works out. Good luck to everyone. I tried for MSG tix but that was the fastest I have ever seen a concert sell out!

Anyone have any tips for cheap flights to Dublin from toronto??? I may be going via Glasgow to visit family, but any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks...an please cross your fingers for me ;)

Peace.

We got Boston show 2 Loge 20 row 4 and our friends got Loge 15 row 21. No GA Available seconds into presale! At least we got tickets! What a mess this whole fiasco has become.
Fred and Gang
Savannah, GA

2 GA Dublin Croke Park tix...
I can't believe it. This is the most unbelievable thing ever.

2 GAs for Chicago on the 7th. I got them today from TM as a consolation for getting jacked on the pre-sale, when my lower reserved seats were taken from me and thrown back into the pile for someone else.

Back
Top Bottom