*POSSIBLE SPOILERS* Rehearsals In Vancouver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to those sharing info on the Vancouver rehearsals. I for one really appreciate it. Please let us know if you have any further info. Hopefully you won't be put off by those who have accused you of stalking and want to get into an ethical debate on that. I think you're really lucky to live so close by and be able to check things out and report back to us. These clips are getting many of us really excited for the upcoming tour!

I'm sure they are renting a gated mansion that is inaccessible to fans. family can come and go and places for tour meetings, personal chef....

More than 3 days in the same hotel is super boring, even the "presidential suites" in Vancouver that cost low 4 figures a night. AC/DC had issues when in town for 6 weeks doing their album here last year with autograph hounds coming in from out of town, by third day only 2 of them would even meet fans and they are usually even more fan-friendly than U2.

yep..that's what they did in Toronto back in 2005 when they spend 2 weeks in the city, before kicking of the whatever leg of the tour...

If they did Invisible as a straight 4-piece arrangement, it could be great.

Photo posted on the Rehearsals topic on @u2 forum of Bono with a fan in Ireland yesterday so now we know that he (and probably the rest of the band) is not there yet...

Thanks to those sharing info on the Vancouver rehearsals. I for one really appreciate it. Please let us know if you have any further info. Hopefully you won't be put off by those who have accused you of stalking and want to get into an ethical debate on that. I think you're really lucky to live so close by and be able to check things out and report back to us. These clips are getting many of us really excited for the upcoming tour!

:up:

Photo posted on the Rehearsals topic on @u2 forum of Bono with a fan in Ireland yesterday so now we know that he (and probably the rest of the band) is not there yet...

Most likely the band will show up 1-2 weeks before the opening show. Depending on how the Canucks do in the Play offs, U2's stage could be relocated to Rogers Arena.

Neil Diamond is there on May 7. After that the arena is free until the 14th, assuming the Canucks don't advance past the first round in the playoffs, otherwise all bets are off.

For fucks sake...

Nobody is accusing anyone of hanging around the arena where rehearsals will eventually take place as being stalkerish. Silly, as nobody's there but crew, but not stalkerish.

The issue discussed was regarding hanging at their hotel, not an arena.

It's an instant live classic

Man oh man that song. It might be prerecorded, but it sure isn't the studio version

For fucks sake...

Nobody is accusing anyone of hanging around the arena where rehearsals will eventually take place as being stalkerish. Silly, as nobody's there but crew, but not stalkerish.

The issue discussed was regarding hanging at their hotel, not an arena.

And it should be added that if anyone finds out where they are staying, do not post that information here. Against the rules (if I recall correctly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom