Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random spewage:

I got my wisdom teeth removed in August and half my tongue is still kinda numb.

There goes my social life. :sad:

circa1992 said:

That sounds juts like me. My first concert was NJ1 (I have yet to find a bootleg) and my mom and I had nosebleed seats. Then my mom took me to MSG 11/22 (I still need a bootleg to that too) GA and I got front rail in front of Adam and pulled on stage. My mom said to me after the concert that nothing she will ever do will top that!

I have a bootleg AND a DVD of the NJ1 concert!

Hello All,

Do we have an alternate link to listen tonight? The ordinary link is full capacity.

Looking forward to listening and reading my TIME article on Bono and Gatesx2.

Anyone willing to move to Khanda so I could record the other server for interferencers? (im assuming better quality)

catlhere said:
Aww man, I don't know how I'll be able to make it with the rest of the world shows going on so late. I'm west coast, and I still don't even like the thought of waiting til 9 to see the concert. :huh:

:sad:

Toughen up over there!!! :hyper:

catlhere said:

There really is no discussion when it comes to the whole "it's on TRL, it sucks" comes up, as if music has to be unpopular to be good. But then again, what would I know, I like the shitty Kanye West. :drool:

I think you've mistaken me for the wrong sort of person. :wave: I listen to popular music. Just not MTV's brand of popular music - manufactured shit for the masses.

wenda said:
Random spewage:

ok, that doesn’t seem normal to me. I’m no doctor but maybe you should ask one.

Axver said:

I imagine the American shows south of the US border will occur at much more friendly times for you.
America is not a continent!

There's two separate Western Hemisphere continents. It's either North America or South America.

GibsonGirl said:

I think you've mistaken me for the wrong sort of person. :wave: I listen to popular music. Just not MTV's brand of popular music - manufactured shit for the masses.

I would hate to bring up that Vertigo was on the countdown if even only for a few days. Does that make U2 shit? I dunno, everyone has a right to their own opinion. So i'll just forget about it.

Lila64 said:

Yes, I know the valley is technically L.A., but people who live in Calabasas or Santa Monica don't put "L.A." as their address, now do they? I guess you are being very "technically correct"; they may be One, but not the same...

Goodnight to those leaving early :wave: Happy Holidays to you all!
9.gif

Santa Monica is it's own city. I'm not sure about Calabasas though. It doesn't matter what you write for the delivery of your mail, it all boils down to city boundaries. My brother lives in Sherman Oaks and when he wrote Los Angeles for his city, using his correct zip code for Sherman Oaks, the post office got confused, but that's besides the point. If you pull out your Thomas guide, it clearly shows the boundaries between L.A. and the other cities in L.A. county.

wenda said:
Random spewage:

:( A nerve must have been damaged. It could repair/regenerate itself over time, though.

Soooo..you use your tongue when socializing a lot? :wink:

Who's setting up Part III? This really shouldn't count as a setlist party!! More like a "We all need group therapy now that U2 is leaving the USA" party. :|

I'll probably be up for the encores for all but the Auckland shows, since I'm resolving to get up early to write for a few hours in the morning next semester. U2 with my coffee will be nice

I'm guessing we're not going to have streams for those shows, though, unless we find someone else to host them. :(

LemonMacPhisto said:

wow, I'm not alone with the whole hating crappy top 40 music at that age

*14*

I'm SO glad I'm not alone! All of my friends basically listen to like the Top 40 and stuff like that and I can't stand it...I refuse to listen to it (like I barely listen to the radio because of it). I started liking U2 when I was 8, so I never really listened to the "popular" music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom