Pleban Party girls --- the search for the holy BoomCha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elysithea said:

Oh, nothing. The atmosphere around the house is so serious when it shouldn't be. My dad just had a routine operation and he's fine, but everyone just feels so sullen all of a sudden. :huh: I think he's killing the mood, but can you blame him? He's in pain. :lol:

Okay... It's Jen to the rescue. I have to start dancing on a table or something. Oh! I know! I'll get the beach ball out! I just bought one for the pool today! :laugh:

I showed my dad the Slane DVD and it cheered him up a bit. :)

I'm glad your dad's ok. :hug:

As for crazinees.....you can get your fill here. :wink:
We do craziness.........we also do Bono...but I'm sure you already knew that. :wink:

brb

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!!

*sigh* Monty Python :love:

Speaking of love.......where *is* my clone? :sad:
She never said she was leaving........she just disappeared.....
Maybe she fell asleep? She sounded like she had a busy day...:sigh:

she said 'the princess needs to be picked up' or something along those lines... that was at like nine or nine thirty, I think

Drea said:

*would SO join in if she wasn't going to be OUT OF TOWN for TO 3 and 4 :madspit: * *isn't bitter at all, no*

*would so go and stand outside with everyone until the concert, then sit in her room and read and wait for the show to be over and go back out to hear all the details and have dinner*

CeeCee said:

*would so go and stand outside with everyone until the concert, then sit in her room and read and wait for the show to be over and go back out to hear all the details and have dinner*

on the 16th I don't have tickets, but I will be there waiting for them to arrive at soundchecks and then again after the show to catch them leaving :hyper:

CeeCee said:
:adam: Yes you do! It was perilous in there!

:bono: Just let me go back in and face the peril!

:adam: No, it was far too perilous!

:bono: Bet you're gay!

:adam: Am not!

:lmao:

For some reason, I picture :adam: Using this line from Friends there "My feet are small but the rest of me is good, I'll show you!"

Sad_Girl said:

on the 16th I don't have tickets, but I will be there waiting for them to arrive at soundchecks and then again after the show to catch them leaving :hyper:

And this is yet another reason why I love you guys! :hug: YOu make me feel like less of a freak for wanting to wait to see them. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

And this is yet another reason why I love you guys! :hug: YOu make me feel like less of a freak for wanting to wait to see them. :lol:

hey, I'm driving for nearly eight hours, might as well give it a real effort :lol: (Did I mention that I'm not actually getting a hotel room but sleeping on the street outside of the four seasons? :lmao:

:hmm: :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

I'll probably do that too when they come in December to Buffalo. :hyper: Maybe by then I'll actually have tix, but who knows.

Okay, now I'm really going. :lol: G'night everyone. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

hey, I'm driving for nearly eight hours, might as well give it a real effort :lol: (Did I mention that I'm not actually getting a hotel room but sleeping on the street outside of the four seasons? :lmao:

Now I'm really in love with you. :heart: :hug: :wink:

Nighty night Elysi :hug: Sweaty dreams. :D

I've developed a very real crush on Pop Edge
f0ab6b1b.jpg

:lmao: @ sir larry. hehe

I just realized something that is rather nice! its after 10pm the light is still on in here and I can actually listen to a dvd at full volume! :rockon: The babies crib was in here for the last 11 months. Mr. Cat moved it out and into the girls room earlier. :dance: Its so nice to not have to be quiet in my own room. :D

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao:
meow! brave Sir Larry ran away, away!

When danger reared its furry head, he bravely turned his tail and fled... Away from the purrs and the fur and the claws... Away from the cat there licking its jaws... Brave brave Sir Lardence, brave Sir Lardence ran away...

Sad_Girl said:
I've developed a very real crush on Pop Edge
f0ab6b1b.jpg

I can handle pop Edge, but I just don't like the hokey mustache. It needs to be trimmed a bit or add a goatie to it.

Drea said:

When danger reared its furry head, he bravely turned his tail and fled... Away from the purrs and the fur and the claws... Away from the cat there licking its jaws... Brave brave Sir Lardence, brave Sir Lardence ran away...

*Shrieks in laughter and wakes everyone in the house, then is unable to explain because there's no way to catch her breath she's still laughing so hard*
:lmao: too perfect

Russty Cat said:

I can handle pop Edge, but I just don't like the hokey mustache. It needs to be trimmed a bit or add a goatie to it.

I think the moustache is my favorite part :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah? Is that where they're supposed to be staying? LOL cause I'm used to splitting rooms. Course I'd be there a lot longer. To harass Drea and see interesting stuff in toronto. Plust I gotta make her introduce me to the fake bonos. I'm glad I'm not the only person who'd show up to wait around without tickets.

CeeCee said:

Yeah? Is that where they're supposed to be staying? LOL cause I'm used to splitting rooms. Course I'd be there a lot longer. To harass Drea and see interesting stuff in toronto. Plust I gotta make her introduce me to the fake bonos. I'm glad I'm not the only person who'd show up to wait around without tickets.

I have a ticket for the 17th but I'm going up early :D

and they usually do stay at the four seasons, but you never know for sure :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom