What time do they take the stage ? Have reservations at for dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

larryslove

The Fly
We have reservations for bouchon( it’s in the Venetian) 15 minute walk from the sphere.
Our reservations are for 7.15 pm .
Is it doable ? I have seats .
Thanks for any input

They seem to literally be on stage around 8:40 consistently, with the
Lemon remix
signifying the show starting coming on sometime after 8:30. I think there has been an occasional exception, like the half hour-plus delay during the second show overall. But it's usually around there.

We have reservations for bouchon( it’s in the Venetian) 15 minute walk from the sphere.
Our reservations are for 7.15 pm .
Is it doable ? I have seats .
Thanks for any input

The start time is pretty predictable as others have said and there won't be massive queues... but if you want to get a drink, any merchandise, maybe listen to some of the music beforehand... and the walk there.... you're not going to have much time to actually enjoy your dinner.

Not sure what the turnaround time is for service there. If you think it's going to be tight but still want to eat there, maybe mention when you get seated that you're on a clock! Not sure how that will go down at that restaurant, but worth saying to your server.

I think it's a bad idea. What's the fun in rushing dinner and then worried about getting to your seat on time? Make dinner earlier -- or have dinner after the show -- it's Vegas.

I'm sure I'll have a late lunch at In and Out type place --- then 1/2 xanax -- then a hot dog -- then U2 show --- then after eat so much I shit on the airplane the next day.

I only ate at a couple of dine-in restaurants there (and one was Denny's), but the service was pretty slow at both. YMMV.

I only ate at a couple of dine-in restaurants there (and one was Denny's), but the service was pretty slow at both. YMMV.

If you’re from the east coast — west coast is slow as fuck.

I think it's a bad idea. What's the fun in rushing dinner and then worried about getting to your seat on time? Make dinner earlier -- or have dinner after the show -- it's Vegas.

I'm sure I'll have a late lunch at In and Out type place --- then 1/2 xanax -- then a hot dog -- then U2 show --- then after eat so much I shit on the airplane the next day.

Real shame your wife isn’t going.

Someone told me the burgers at the Sphere were really really good (but cost something like $18, jsyk).

18 sounds cheap to me. All depends right. Just went to Florida resort for wedding so everything cost 20 bucks and most of the food wasn’t even good. But you’re mostly trapped with kids.

Back
Top Bottom