Pleban Party girls --- the search for the holy BoomCha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fly and Dis...quit your fighting or I'll have to give you a good
2.gif

CeeCee said:
So sorry dis! :bow: :bow: :bow: I'm not sure how many bows I'm allowed to do. How are you dis? And pre Happy Birthday! :)

thats better :lmao:

I am good and thank you. How are you?

Weldy....I won't quit the fight until Fly surrenders:madspit: :wink:

And Fly...I will actually be in O'Canada for my Bday...for some reason I am always out of the country for the 4th...last year was mexico:huh: :dance:

I will be turning 27:yikes:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Nothing much...I've been home all day.

Oh happy belated birthday....it must be a pain in the but to have your birthday on a holdiay as important as the Fourth of July

And I think Canada day is important too.

nope not a pain at all, I actually love it:dance: :dance: 4th rocks:rockon:

Dismantled said:

Weldy....I won't quit the fight until Fly surrenders:madspit: :wink:

And Fly...I will actually be in O'Canada for my Bday...for some reason I am always out of the country for the 4th...last year was mexico:huh: :dance:

I will never surrender!!! :no: :wink:

Canada, eh? Where abouts?? :hyper: And 27!! That's awesome, no yikes there :hug:

Dismantled said:

I'm 26 if it helps, dis. *sighs* ALas what have I done? 26 and only a 4 month old U2 fan. My life to this point had been a waste. *sobs dramatically and hugs Adam tight*

I haven't been out of the country yet. hence why I'd gladly travel to Canada for a week and stalk U2. At least my passport would get used! I was supposed to be going to Ireland this fall but I got kicked out of uni. *sniffles*

CeeCee said:

I'm 26 if it helps, dis. *sighs* ALas what have I done? 26 and only a 4 month old U2 fan. My life to this point had been a waste. *sobs dramatically and hugs Adam tight*

I haven't been out of the country yet. hence why I'd gladly travel to Canada for a week and stalk U2. At least my passport would get used! I was supposed to be going to Ireland this fall but I got kicked out of uni. *sniffles*

Me neither....I want to go to Ireland too.

I'm 21 and I have been a U2 fan for about 7 years.

Back
Top Bottom