PLEBAN Holiday Card Exchange 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone asked if there was an obligation to send a card to someone you received a card from who was not on you list to send cards to. This is totally up to you (I usually do). I just thought I would post this in case anyone else was wondering about this.

Can't wait to get to my stack of mail waiting for me!! I love love love this time of year!!!

:heart:Thanks to Comet, Zooey and Pam! This is so much fun. I'm glad I joined!:heart:

I've been a bit of a slacker in the thank you department this year :reject:

I love all of the glitter covered, confetti filled, special notes, and/or U2 themed cards. It has been great to come home and look forward to opening the mail
biggrin2.gif

So, a huge round of thanks to U2Girl416, Weldy, KristenCaNaDiAn, ClaytonsKitten, Tiny Dancer, BluRmGrl, MsPurrl, GohpherMacPhisto, Carek1230, Bonomot (it arrived :D), JCoster, Comet, and ryancoke71.

Phew. That will teach me to procrastinate :lol:

I love all of the glitter covered, confetti filled, special notes, and/or U2 themed cards. It has been great to come home and look forward to opening the mail
biggrin2.gif

So, a huge round of thanks to U2Girl416, Weldy, KristenCaNaDiAn, ClaytonsKitten, Tiny Dancer, BluRmGrl, MsPurrl, GohpherMacPhisto, Carek1230, Bonomot (it arrived :D), JCoster, Comet, and ryancoke71.

You are welcome and it's ok to procrastinate sometimes :hug: :wink: :lol:

biggrin2.gif

You're welcome :hug:

Thankyou all for your lovely cards!

Kristen, Bonocomet, MissVelvetDress, Pam, Moodys,U2girl416, BlRrmGirl and MsPurl !

Your cards are all so lovely! Thank you so much!

I hope my cards will arrive soon! Posted them yesterday , I'm a tad late :hide:

:cute::hyper::love:

LOTS of cards yesterday! From PamelaKellett, ClaytonsKitten, GraceRyan, tinydancer, Kristen_CaNaDiAn, U2fan6313 and MoodyJ (lashings of apologies to you, Judith, my list said your last name was "Green" not "Graham." :reject: I'm so sorry!!!). Thank you all so much! I can't tell you how this exchange has improved my usual Blue Christmas! :grouphug:

More cards received the UK - thanks to Jeannette, Jennifer and Gina :hug: I`m getting confused though which card exchange people are from as also in the Zoo and @u2!!

But thats 3 times as many U2 fans and cards and keeps the postal service busy:lol:

LOTS of cards yesterday! From PamelaKellett, ClaytonsKitten, GraceRyan, tinydancer, Kristen_CaNaDiAn, U2fan6313 and MoodyJ (lashings of apologies to you, Judith, my list said your last name was "Green" not "Graham." :reject: I'm so sorry!!!). Thank you all so much! I can't tell you how this exchange has improved my usual Blue Christmas! :grouphug:

You're welcome :hug:

Uh oh same here on the last name and unit #. MoodyJ I'm glad you still received them ok!

THANK YOU, Joelle, MsPurrl, Kristen, Weldy, Pam, MoodyJ, JCoster, ARW, Amy (Boston), Amy (Canada), Tiny Dancer, Suzi (Mot), Lisa (BluRmGrl), Diana (U2Girl416), Cathleen, and GopherMacphisto (yours was the first I think). The cards are AWESOME LOVELY SPARKLY AND FESTIVE. And it seems like many of my friends and family are either late with their cards or turing to e-greetings (not sure I approve of that), so it's nice to have a mantle still covered with cards for the holidays :love:

Thanks again!

And I'm glad you all like the cubes - the first batch I made may not fold perfectly - sorry :reject:. I wasn't smart enough to crop the pics in photoshop first until the 2nd batch.

I'm with you, Zooey... so nice to have a colorful display of cards in the house. (Mine are hung on the mirror in my foyer so I see them the second I enter my house. :up:)

And I got two more for the collection today! OMG, U2Fan6313 (Carly) - what an adorable card. I :heart: it! And ARW, your card is awesome! :yes: (On a side note, I love how many of us used Shutterfly for our cards this year. Maybe next year we should negotiate for a group rate discount. :lol:

Thank you Maria, Weldy, Bonomot and Moody J for your cards lov'em all. :hug:

THANK YOU, Joelle, MsPurrl, Kristen, Weldy, Pam, MoodyJ, JCoster, ARW, Amy (Boston), Amy (Canada), Tiny Dancer, Suzi (Mot), Lisa (BluRmGrl), Diana (U2Girl416), Cathleen, and GopherMacphisto (yours was the first I think). The cards are AWESOME LOVELY SPARKLY AND FESTIVE. And it seems like many of my friends and family are either late with their cards or turing to e-greetings (not sure I approve of that), so it's nice to have a mantle still covered with cards for the holidays :love:

Thanks again!

And I'm glad you all like the cubes - the first batch I made may not fold perfectly - sorry :reject:. I wasn't smart enough to crop the pics in photoshop first until the 2nd batch.

You're Welcome :hug:

I would like to thank arw (thank you for the lovely card :hug: ) and cerveza (which was a suprised :hug: )

Back
Top Bottom