PLEBAN Holiday Card Exchange 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I received cards today from Kristen and Zooey. Since I live in a condo, Kristen, may I redeem my coupon for clearing off/ digging out my car?! :D:shifty:

And Zooey... that cube is way cool!! :applaud: Guess which side is facing me on my desk? :sexywink::love:

You all are way ahead of me, too. End of fourth-quarter is our busiest time at work by far, I'm tired of 70 hour work weeks! I'm planning on getting mine out on Monday. On the plus side... it extends the fun! :lol:

It's cool with me :hug:

If you are sick of having those hours...can my dad have them? :wink:

^ You are welcome!:hug:

I got cards from U2Girl416, BluRmGrl, U2fan6313 and Carek1230! :hyper::heart::hyper::heart::hyper:

Thanks so much everyone!

I got one from the taller Amy. :wave: Thanks! Glad I got to meet you too!

I hope people get mine soon. I sent them Thursday night....I know the overseas one would take time....

^ You are welcome!:hug:

I got cards from U2Girl416, BluRmGrl, U2fan6313 and Carek1230! :hyper::heart::hyper::heart::hyper:

Thanks so much everyone!

Yaay! :applaud: And you're very welcome. :yes:

I need to thank GraceRyan for her most delicious card that I got this evening. Thank you. For real.....THANK. YOU!! :drool: :lol:

That card was a bitch to make. I made it 3 times on Shutterfly only to have them be expensive in shipping. I eventually went to Snapfish!

Yet, I am ever so glad you enjoyed it. Maybe next year I'll be savvy enough to make band member ones for your fave member. Or not.

That card was a bitch to make. I made it 3 times on Shutterfly only to have them be expensive in shipping. I eventually went to Snapfish!

Yet, I am ever so glad you enjoyed it. Maybe next year I'll be savvy enough to make band member ones for your fave member. Or not.

:tongue:

Funny thing with me & Snapfish, they were my first choice several years ago when I first started making the photo cards. But the second or third year I participated, I was going to take advantage of a deal they had at the time where I could design my cards on their site, then send the file to Walmart to have the cards printed. Thought I'd save myself some shipping costs & the excruciating wait for them to arrive via the mail. No dice. Walmart refused to print the cards because of 'copyright infringement concerns'. I switched to Shutterfly that year & never looked back. :shrug: I'm happy you were able to make it work with Snapfish - the card looks great! :love:

I like that I can pick them up. I made a U2 calendar with Shutterfly since they let you use more pics per page. I NEED as many U2 pics as I can use. Okay, I feel like a loser making my own calendar - but Bono was largely ignored in the official offering.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom