PLEBAN Holiday Card Exchange 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3 more cards today!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

From Liz, with her own personal touch :up: Also got one from Judith, & Autumn!!! Thanks everyone!!! :applaud::applaud::applaud:

I got yours today! My domestic ones went out today. My international will go tomorrow.

Is it bad that I have no interest in doing family cards this year. :sigh:

Uh oh! I hope MoodyJ received my card ok. I just noticed that my address list doesn't include a unit # but her address label has one. *fingers crossed*

Zu, I got your cube :hyper: it makes me very happy. (I can't make it achieve proper cube-dom though...right now it's more a lopsided rectangle...)

Got any other 3 cards today! :hyper:

1.From- MissVelvet Dress75 , a very sweet card!
2. From- KristenCaNaDianm. Bono, Edge, Adam, & Larry can shovel my walk & driveway anytime, when we get a major snow storm!
3 From -Zuropa_fit A most unique card.

Thank you girls, you made my day!!! :applaud::applaud::applaud:

Thanks to Kristen and Zu for their cards. I am loving my U2 cards. :love:

Zu, I am bringing my cube to work so that I can further prove my obsession to my coworkers. If the magazines and man-made U2 calendar weren't clue enough. :reject:

I got a stack of cards today! Thank you Weldy, Tiny Dancer, Kristen, Zu, MoodyJ, and Devlin! That cube is the coolest thing ever! :drool:

Kristen I would like to cash in my free snow shoveling so can you send those 4 Irish lads over? I have lots o'snow in my driveway that needs clearing. Thanks :flirt:

My cards will be mailed on Monday! :crazy: Working two jobs right now and going to the gym 5 days a week does not give ARW much free time. :crack:

I'm the opposite. I love the glitter, the more the better. :D Send me your glitter. :love:

Like I said....I don't mind big glitter pieces...I just don't like the globs of the stuff on the cards.

I would like to thank Kristen, Zooey (Thanks for the U2 Cube :hug: ) JCoster and Tiny Dancer (Aww...I feel the same way Maggie. I can't imagine a Pleban Card List WITHOUT you :hug: )

I got a stack of cards today! Thank you Weldy, Tiny Dancer, Kristen, Zu, MoodyJ, and Devlin! That cube is the coolest thing ever! :drool:

Kristen I would like to cash in my free snow shoveling so can you send those 4 Irish lads over? I have lots o'snow in my driveway that needs clearing. Thanks :flirt:

My cards will be mailed on Monday! :crazy: Working two jobs right now and going to the gym 5 days a week does not give ARW much free time. :crack:

Cards today from tiny dancer, weldy, and zooey. Pretty, artistic, and creative! :cute: Thank you!

Loving all the cards showing up in my mailbox everyday :heart:

Thanks to everyone who has sent me one so far! KristenCaNaDiAn, Ms Purrl, BonoComet, Joelle, Bono Mot, U2Girl416, yjmarigold, Weldy, moodyJ, MissVelvetDress_75, and tinydancer :grouphug:

Just got about 4 cards (from Kristen, tiny, Weldy, and U2Girl416)...a lot of glitter. Glitter everywhere. I now have glitter jeans because of all the glitter.

Also—Kristen, I feel like that one had other meanings :shifty:

Cute card from Weldy today--and I like glitter, too! :love:

3 more cards today!!
From Liz, with her own personal touch :up: Also got one from Judith, & Autumn!!! Thanks everyone!!!

You are very welcome Guys :hug:
I :heart: making the personal touches for you guys.

The mail pouch on our run was full today. Thank you to MissVelvetDress, tiny dancer, zuropa_fit, and KristenCanadien!

Kristen, thank you so much for the shoveling coupon! We have a lot of driveway that needs to be dug out after a snow storm, and four shovels are better than one. :)

On an aside, between this card exchange, my new U2 friends who aren't a part of this forum/exchange, and my usual list of folks, I've almost doubled my annual Christmas card output. Usually I send 30 or so. This year, 57. Whew.

Received cards today from KristenCaNaDiAn (where do I sign up??), zuropa_fit, claytonskitten, and Tiny Dancer! :love:

Zooey, MrPurrl picked up your cube card before I folded it and said, "Do you know what this looks like???" Leave it to a man! :applaud:

Thank you to everyone! :hug:

Got any other 3 cards today!

1.From- MissVelvet Dress75 , a very sweet card!
2. From- KristenCaNaDianm. Bono, Edge, Adam, & Larry can shovel my walk & driveway anytime, when we get a major snow storm!
3 From -Zuropa_fit A most unique card.

Thank you girls, you made my day!!!

Thanks to Kristen and Zu for their cards. I am loving my U2 cards.

Zu, I am bringing my cube to work so that I can further prove my obsession to my coworkers. If the magazines and man-made U2 calendar weren't clue enough.

Like I said....I don't mind big glitter pieces...I just don't like the globs of the stuff on the cards.

I would like to thank Kristen, Zooey (Thanks for the U2 Cube :hug: ) JCoster and Tiny Dancer (Aww...I feel the same way Maggie. I can't imagine a Pleban Card List WITHOUT you :hug: )

The mail pouch on our run was full today. Thank you to MissVelvetDress, tiny dancer, zuropa_fit, and KristenCanadien!

Kristen, thank you so much for the shoveling coupon! We have a lot of driveway that needs to be dug out after a snow storm, and four shovels are better than one. :)

On an aside, between this card exchange, my new U2 friends who aren't a part of this forum/exchange, and my usual list of folks, I've almost doubled my annual Christmas card output. Usually I send 30 or so. This year, 57. Whew.

Received cards today from KristenCaNaDiAn (where do I sign up??), zuropa_fit, claytonskitten, and Tiny Dancer! :love:

Zooey, MrPurrl picked up your cube card before I folded it and said, "Do you know what this looks like???" Leave it to a man! :applaud:

Thank you to everyone! :hug:

You're very welcome everyone :hug: Glad the guys can help with those snow covered driveways. I'm sure they'll want to come in the house for a nice cup of hot chocolate when they're finished shovelling :wink:

I received cards today from Kristen and Zooey. Since I live in a condo, Kristen, may I redeem my coupon for clearing off/ digging out my car?! :D:shifty:

And Zooey... that cube is way cool!! :applaud: Guess which side is facing me on my desk? :sexywink::love:

You all are way ahead of me, too. End of fourth-quarter is our busiest time at work by far, I'm tired of 70 hour work weeks! I'm planning on getting mine out on Monday. On the plus side... it extends the fun! :lol:

I received cards today from Kristen and Zooey. Since I live in a condo, Kristen, may I redeem my coupon for clearing off/ digging out my car?! :D:shifty:

And Zooey... that cube is way cool!! :applaud: Guess which side is facing me on my desk? :sexywink::love:

You all are way ahead of me, too. End of fourth-quarter is our busiest time at work by far, I'm tired of 70 hour work weeks! I'm planning on getting mine out on Monday. On the plus side... it extends the fun! :lol:

I'm sure they won't mind doing that instead :wink:

You're welcome :hug:

Back
Top Bottom