PLEBAN Holiday Card Exchange 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm new to this this year, so I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with thanking everyone I've received cards from! Let me say thank you now :hug: so far to Bono Mot, ymarigold, GopherMacphisto, peachesxxoo, AnCatKatie, MsPurrl, U2Girl416, BluRmGrl, Carek1230.

All the cards are special and have been such fun to receive. I'm so glad I finally joined. :cute:

I'm new to this this year, so I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with thanking everyone I've received cards from! Let me say thank you now :hug: so far to Bono Mot, ymarigold, GopherMacphisto, peachesxxoo, AnCatKatie, MsPurrl, U2Girl416, BluRmGrl, Carek1230.

All the cards are special and have been such fun to receive. I'm so glad I finally joined. :cute:

We're glad you did, too, comet! :hug:

Got another card last night, this time from Karen (carek1230). :applaud:

Anyone looking through my window last night when I opened my mail would have gotten a pretty good laugh - I didn't realize the envelope was full of Christmas confetti &, of course, when I opened the card confetti went all over the floor. Not a big deal, really, except for my three little fur babies trying to eat it! There I was, trying to catch falling confetti mid-air, head off two hyper MinPins & a DauChi, and not crack my head on the kitchen counter as I dove for little foil angels, bells & Christmas trees! :laugh: In the end, no confetti was eaten & no noggins were cracked. :wink: :up:

That's a great story--I love surprising people with confetti in cards, it's an on going joke my sister and I play on one another but the confetti is a mixture of all kinds of colors and holidays stuffed in random cards. I've learned to shake any envelopes from my sister, open with caution but especially open over a trash bin! I'm glad none of the pets ingested any of it Lisa! Happy Holidays!

Great video, Paul! :up:

:hyper:

Wowee, got FIVE cards today!!! Thank you Ms. Purrl, MaNalcWeldO, peachesxxoo, jcoster and Carek1230 -- who has me afeared to open any other cards! :lol:

Thank you all! This is... EXTRAORDINARY! :giggle:

I got cards from Bonomot and AnCatKatie today. :heart::heart::heart:

I just wanted to remind everyone that GraceRyan and I actually have the same name in real life, so it might get confusing. :lol: I am Canadian, and she is American. I tried to remember to put my username in any cards of people who don't know me outside of here!

I got ones from Carek (confetti, confetti everywhere!) and MoodyJ (glitter all over my hands forever) :D

I got cards from Bonomot and AnCatKatie today. :heart::heart::heart:

I just wanted to remind everyone that GraceRyan and I actually have the same name in real life, so it might get confusing. :lol: I am Canadian, and she is American. I tried to remember to put my username in any cards of people who don't know me outside of here!

You two are too confusing. One of you just needs to change your name already. :tsk:

It's my married name. Perhaps I should marry a leather clad gentleman to take care of the confusion!:sexywink:

I'll do that for you....marry Bono. Is it illegal for him to have different wives from different countries? Amy, you can be the Canadian wife. I'll be the American wife. Gg the Dutch wife....

I'm the short Amy....by like several inches.....

I got a card from Bonocomet (awesome by the way) and Moody J - who is practically a neighbor.

a few days late but thank you to: Bono Mot, bonocomet, Carek1230, Weldy, Joelle, MsPurrl :hug: all I seem to get lately are bills and crap catalogs. thanks for the U2 and the confetti :love:

:hyper:

Wowee, got FIVE cards today!!! Thank you Ms. Purrl, U2MaNalcWeldO, peachesxxoo, jcoster and Carek1230 -- who has me afeared to open any other cards! :lol:

Thank you all! This is... EXTRAORDINARY! :giggle:

^^:lol:

I got lovely cards today from Jude (MsPurrl), Weldy (U2MaNalcWeldO), and Karen (Carek)!

Thank you for the very kind note, Weldy... and all the glitter, Jude and Karen! :D

:hug:

You are welcome all...and I made an edit to my username. I know my handwriting is :censored: sometimes and I write all the way to the edge :giggle:

I would like to thank Jude (MsPurrrl) and Karen (Carek)! Thank you for the big pieces of glitter! /START RANT/ The only thing I hate about Christmas Cards is the glitter that the manufacters seem to glob on! :angry: I hate it when it gets to my hands!

Sorry...it's not anyone's fault (I like the actual cards but I don't like the tiny glitter pieces that like to stick to my hands :mad: ) /END RANT/

More cards - thanks to Joelle and Lisa. Hope my cards make it over the pond - posted them nearly a week ago. Maybe the gales are slowing the planes down:lol:

Love rushing for the post at this time of year........:love:

More cards - thanks to Joelle and Lisa.

Love rushing for the post at this time of year........:love:

:shocked: Whoa - you got my card already? I just dropped that thing at the Post Office this past Saturday. I thought it'd be at least another 3-4 days before you got it! :yes:

Just got about 4 cards (from Kristen, tiny, Weldy, and U2Girl416)...a lot of glitter. Glitter everywhere. I now have glitter jeans because of all the glitter.

Also—Kristen, I feel like that one had other meanings :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom