PLEBAN Holiday Card Exchange 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been out of town for a couple of days (went with MrPurrl to a foosball tournament in Illinois) and was delighted to come home to cards from arw and GracelandHarley. Thanks, y'all! :hug::love:

Y

You are quiet welcome Jeanie!! :) :hug:

I got 2 more cards today!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

One from Linda & another one from Sheila !!

Thank you both for senting me such lovely cards !!

Thank you GracelandHarley (Linda) for the adorable card - I :heart: it!

I've been out of town for a couple of days (went with MrPurrl to a foosball tournament in Illinois) and was delighted to come home to cards from arw and GracelandHarley. Thanks, y'all! :hug::love:

I'm so glad they finally arrived! :hug:

:up:Wow, I love going to the letterbox these days. I've received lovely cards from Lisa, Pam, Diana, Joelle, Paul, Jude and Jude. They're all up on my mantle and look beautiful.

I have a confession...I've forgotton my email password so can't get to the addresses!! :doh: But I'll be receiving them here later on hopefully, super post will get your cards to you before or just after the big day....such a :der:

:hug: Back to all the people I got a card from!

I see mine still haven't arrived yet! :sad: MAILMAN ?! WHY U SO SLOW ?!

:up:Wow, I love going to the letterbox these days. I've received lovely cards from Lisa, Pam, Diana, Joelle, Paul, Jude and Jude. They're all up on my mantle and look beautiful.

I have a confession...I've forgotton my email password so can't get to the addresses!! :doh: But I'll be receiving them here later on hopefully, super post will get your cards to you before or just after the big day....such a :der:

Glad to hear that cards are making the journey okay! :hug:

Wow, I love going to the letterbox these days. I've received lovely cards from Lisa, Pam, Diana, Joelle, Paul, Jude and Jude. They're all up on my mantle and look beautiful.

Hiya! :hyper: I just received some more cards today from Paul(GopherMacPhisto), Jude(MoodyJ), Susi(Bonomot), and Jean(JCoster), thank you so much! :heart: :hug:

You're welcome! Glad to know the Euro cards arrived.

Now to do something about that slow boat to Australia...

I just opened all the mail waiting for me at my new home! Such fun! Thank you all for the creative cards, rhymes, photos, homemade & even the storebought cards (like mine!) and especially for the appreciation for coordinating the card exchange. My favorite time of year!! I will put the cards up on my wall tomorrow so I can look at them all & enjoy them even more!

It has been so much fun! I will being doing this again next year for sure!:hug:

fa96d6e5.jpg

:heart: thank you so much to everyone for your gorgeous creative Chrissy cards ~ I finally had time to go through the post today and I haven't stopped smiling :)

and GopherMcPhisto! wow ~ the idea that the photo you used was taken whilst they were snippeting purple rain just makes my smile want to jump off my face and do a :happydance:

:hug: to all

<-- mine will be late :reject: but they will get to you all this time! :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom