PLEBAn Holiday card Exchange 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am still waiting for things 2 friend (not this exchange) sent to me BEFORE Christmas from England! Still haven't arrived! Snail mail indeed, and all over the world!

:
Til next year... Love and peace to all! :wave:

boyswalkaway.jpg

What a lovely sight to begin a new year--thank you, Mot! :love:

You're welcome! If you're going to be walked away from, well, that's the way to do it if you ask me! :wink:

Hi there lovelies . . . bit the techno dinosaur on the bum and managed to save a piccie from my schmicko phone to photobucket . . . all this learning has worn me out :lol:

Anyways here is a (slightly dodgy and a little bit blurred :reject: - be kind :D ) piccie of all the gorgeous cards I received from my lovely blue crack friends :hug: :cute:

photo.jpg

have no idea why it's sideways :gah: . . . (back to the photobucket drawing board for this little techno goooooob :laugh: )

x k

Finnnnalllly have a chance to say THANK YOU for the cards..
you guys are the veryyyyyyyy best!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL...:heart::cocktail::wave:

The future will definitely be gettttting a big kissssssssssssssssss, thanks to U2.
Looking forward to it.

:drool::drool:

Got two cards today.

Thanks to Val :hug: *oh yes there will be GA maddness in Montreal* Don't forget your drool bucket and sleeping bag for the portapotty :lol:

Thanks to Weldy :hug: Your card is very festive :up: I :heart: it!

:cute: Your welcome :flirt:

I still wish my dorky U2 card would have printed :grumpy:
*needs to get over it*

This is long overdue, but I'm finally settling in to my new home.

Thanks for the lovely cards goes to:
MJ
Mim
GracelandHarley
Lila
Diana
MsPurrl
Sicy
Bono Mot
Miss Velvet Dress
JCOSTER
Pam
HCBiggs
Floweravalanche
cerveza

And somebody sent me a card with a CD. I know it is somewhere around here, in one of these boxes.

:hug:

A late card arrived today from Zooey!:hug: Thankyou so much for the nice words and card!

^Great collection! Glad you enjoyed the exchange and are looking forward to it again next year and it's only the first of January!!! That's excellent. I will gladly coordinate it again, I really enjoyed doing it and you all were so nice and grateful saying the kindest things.

So, until that time rolls around, enjoy a U2 filled year and see you all around Interference!

:hug: :heart:

:wave:

Thank You and Big :hug:'s for putting this together, it was a high point of the holidays. I loved showing my family and friends all of the great cards I received from around the world from all of my U2 friends. I mean, sometimes I think my family and friends think I'm nuts with the U2 stuff---but when they see things like this, and pictures of fellow fans I've met while traveling to see U2, they get a better sense of how important U2 is to my life and happiness.

So U2 is the starting point, but it would not be nearly as fun if it weren't for all of the friendship I have received in return. It comforts me to know that if I'm ever in a far off country, or city....that because of U2, I will probably have a friend there. :love:

Received yet another Christmas card the other day, this one's from Laney, I think?! :uhoh: I'm having a little trouble interpreting the handwriting!? :wink:

Gonna have to take a pic of all the Pleban holiday card exchange cards that I've so far received and post it here over the weekend! I do hope everyone who was on my list, received my cards! :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom