PLEBAn Holiday card Exchange 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello friends! Just wanted to let you know that I was at my new home for all of 2ish days. I can't remember everybody, but I had a stack of cards waiting to greet me. I won't get to return until next week, but I'll be sure to post the thanks here in the thread. I just wanted to let you know that if you sent it, I probably received it. With moving and the holidays and all, I've been in sort of a whirlwind. I'm doing a good chunk of my cards tonight, and will send out the rest next week upon my return.

Thanks in advance! :kiss:

Here're the cards I've received so far this year (if I counted right, I should be getting 2 more). Thank you all again so much! :hug:

2009cardsasof122309.jpg

Thanks everyone for all the cards I've gotten. So far I think my farthest away is Canada. :wink:

Merry Christmas everyone! :grouphug:

I'm sorry I've lost track of who has sent me cards - I've gotten so many this year- it's truly been a blessing and has made me feel happy and loved and part of a community. Thank you all for your warm thoughts and wishes. :love:

And Vert, love the zoobaby :hyper:

Thank you, Miri, for the beautiful card! :hug:

I've just loved participating again this year, it really is so much fun to be a part of!!

Thanks to everyone, and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!

:hug::heart::hug:

Received 2 more cards. One from Weldy and one from Purplereign. Thank you ladies!

Glad to hear my cards are arriving at their destinations.
And that everyone likes it! :D

Merry Christmas!

Thought I'd post a pic of the Christmas cards I've so far received from my Plebans exchange buddies, pen pals and friends....

IMG_1131.jpg

....hopefully those whom I sent cards to, but that have not yet received them....

Wildhoney
Pamelakellett
Anji
Tinydancer

....will get them soon! :cute:

Merry Christmas everyone!! :wave:

Got another lovely card in the mail last night all the way from Austrailia... thank you Purplereign!! (Love your handwriting, too - so pretty!) :hug:

Helen, I sent you a card, so you should be getting another one soon. I mailed it out last Tuesday.

:wave:

Hello gorgeous Plebans :hug:

hoping you have all had a beautiful beautiful Christmas (unencumbered by hideous weather, natural disasters and dodgy relatives :D)

This might be better suited in zoo confesh but :shrug: but I'm here now! The last few months have been really really rugged here on a personal, financial and emotional level for me . . . have lost a dear dear friend to cancer, lost my job, moving and financial stresses have taken a huge toll on my relationship with my hublet and my kids have been having a tough time to with friends and all the quirky things that growing up entails . . . but the cards I have received over the last few weeks have really helped to put a smile back on my face as well as in my heart . . .the kids noticed the happiness it has brought me too (and would fight over who got to get the mail for mummy each day :giggle:) so thank you thank you thank you to everyone who sent them, you can't really know just how very much they have meant to me :kiss: :kiss: all the cards are just gorgeous (and WOW to all those who made their own . . .I promise to try a little harder next year!) and have pride of place in my loungeroom . . . the kids are most impressed that I have so many lovely friends from all over the world :)

To Carek, hcbiggs, Cin, JanuaryStar, JCoster, Outsider, floweravalanche, U2girl416, U2ManacWeld0,BluRmGrl, BonoMot, KristenCanadien, MissVelvetDress75, GreenEyedGirl, GracelandHarley, domokun and Vertpomme :grouphug: and to everyone here at Pleba and Interference tooo . . . am sending you all big fat :hug: and :kiss: for another gorgeous year . . .look forward to catching you all soon x k :)

Purplereign, your beautiful card arrived today--thank you so much! :hug:

Bless you, my dear--I hope you will have a wonderful New Year, full of health and happiness! You are one of the bright lights here! :hug:

Got a card from Miringeltje and I remembered
from as soon as I saw the name to open
it over the trashcan :lol: Love the glittery star
in the back of the card Miri :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom