PLEBAn Holiday card Exchange 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

Hello gorgeous Plebans :hug:

hoping you have all had a beautiful beautiful Christmas (unencumbered by hideous weather, natural disasters and dodgy relatives :D)

This might be better suited in zoo confesh but :shrug: but I'm here now! The last few months have been really really rugged here on a personal, financial and emotional level for me . . . have lost a dear dear friend to cancer, lost my job, moving and financial stresses have taken a huge toll on my relationship with my hublet and my kids have been having a tough time to with friends and all the quirky things that growing up entails . . . but the cards I have received over the last few weeks have really helped to put a smile back on my face as well as in my heart . . .the kids noticed the happiness it has brought me too (and would fight over who got to get the mail for mummy each day :giggle:) so thank you thank you thank you to everyone who sent them, you can't really know just how very much they have meant to me :kiss: :kiss: all the cards are just gorgeous (and WOW to all those who made their own . . .I promise to try a little harder next year!) and have pride of place in my loungeroom . . . the kids are most impressed that I have so many lovely friends from all over the world :)

To Carek, hcbiggs, Cin, JanuaryStar, JCoster, Outsider, floweravalanche, U2girl416, U2MaNaIcWeIdO,BluRmGrl, BonoMot, KristenCanadien, MissVelvetDress75, GreenEyedGirl, GracelandHarley, domokun and Vertpomme :grouphug: and to everyone here at Pleba and Interference tooo . . . am sending you all big fat :hug: and :kiss: for another gorgeous year . . .look forward to catching you all soon x k :)

I'm glad that my card brings so much joy to you in such a diffcult time for you and your family Purple...it really means that much to me! *gives Purple a great big bear hug*

Purple, I just read your amazing message an I must say RESPECT to you for keeping your head up.:hug: It gives me strength to see people like you getting positive and smiling again after really tough, depressing times. I hope you have a supergreat new start in 2010!
Much love , and respect :hug::hi5::grouphug:

:doh: x 10 I was cleaning out my car and found 4 cards that didn't ever make it to the PO. I'm not sure I recognize the names but they're going to The Netherlands, Scotland and a couple places in the US - I'm so sorry - just think of it as an "extension" of the holidays. I popped them in the box today. :reject:

Also, I'm not even sure they're all from this list (I'm on another card exchange list too).

My bad.

:doh: x 10 I was cleaning out my car and found 4 cards that didn't ever make it to the PO. I'm not sure I recognize the names but they're going to The Netherlands, Scotland and a couple places in the US - I'm so sorry - just think of it as an "extension" of the holidays. I popped them in the box today. :reject:

Also, I'm not even sure they're all from this list (I'm on another card exchange list too).

My bad.

Silly Zooey! :hug:

:hug: awwww thanks domo-kun :hug:

I hope that 2010 is a brighter, shinier, sparklier year for everyone too :kiss:

I wish the same for you, PR, and everyone here! :grouphug:

I'm afraid a couple of my international cards didn't make it in time for Christmas, though! Wildhoney, and (oh no, not again!) Cin, did they ever make it? :reject:

I hope all my cards got everywhere on time! I've been away on vacation for the last 2 weeks, and won't be back at my house for another few days, so I'm sure all of your lovely cards will be waiting for me when I'm there. :)

With my short memory...I kept forgetting to come one here! :reject:

Thanks too Outsider, JCOSTER, vertpomme, tinydancer ( got little stars everywhere!!! :lol: ) , Thora, Bonogirl777, Rosebud and SecretlyAlone. :hug: :hug:

Thank you once again, my dears, for the beautiful cards. :hug: I'm looking forward to next year's exchange already!

2009PLEBACardExchange.jpg

^Great collection! Glad you enjoyed the exchange and are looking forward to it again next year and it's only the first of January!!! That's excellent. I will gladly coordinate it again, I really enjoyed doing it and you all were so nice and grateful saying the kindest things.

So, until that time rolls around, enjoy a U2 filled year and see you all around Interference!

:hug: :heart:

The cards (and all the x-mas decorations) are coming down today. But of course some of the cards I'll keep - don't know why, they just seem too cool/sparkly/full of U2 goodness to recycle.

Thanks once again to
Graceland Harley
MoodyJ
blm
DomoKun
Debbie (you were on my other U2 list too :D )
vertpomme
BluRmGrl
Carek
January Star
BonosBaby12
BonoMot
Mim
Tiny Dancer
Sicy
and
Outsider

for your gorgeous and thoughtful cards. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'm finally home (yay!) and there were two lovely cards from you ladies - from Anji and GeneralGripweed. Thank you so much! I haven't received the rest of my mail yet, so there might be a few more in that pile.

Hello gorgeous Plebans :hug:

hoping you have all had a beautiful beautiful Christmas (unencumbered by hideous weather, natural disasters and dodgy relatives :D)

This might be better suited in zoo confesh but :shrug: but I'm here now! The last few months have been really really rugged here on a personal, financial and emotional level for me . . . have lost a dear dear friend to cancer, lost my job, moving and financial stresses have taken a huge toll on my relationship with my hublet and my kids have been having a tough time to with friends and all the quirky things that growing up entails . . . but the cards I have received over the last few weeks have really helped to put a smile back on my face as well as in my heart . . .the kids noticed the happiness it has brought me too (and would fight over who got to get the mail for mummy each day :giggle:) so thank you thank you thank you to everyone who sent them, you can't really know just how very much they have meant to me :kiss: :kiss: all the cards are just gorgeous (and WOW to all those who made their own . . .I promise to try a little harder next year!) and have pride of place in my loungeroom . . . the kids are most impressed that I have so many lovely friends from all over the world :)

To Carek, hcbiggs, Cin, JanuaryStar, JCoster, Outsider, floweravalanche, U2girl416, U2ManacWeld0,BluRmGrl, BonoMot, KristenCanadien, MissVelvetDress75, GreenEyedGirl, GracelandHarley, domokun and Vertpomme :grouphug: and to everyone here at Pleba and Interference tooo . . . am sending you all big fat :hug: and :kiss: for another gorgeous year . . .look forward to catching you all soon x k :)

I'm soo sorry to hear, and I wish nothing but the best to you and your family this year. :hug:

:D

Just when I thought it was all over, today I got cards from Purplereign and Miringeltje! Thank you both so much! :hug:

And thanks to our awesome holiday card coordinator! :kiss:

Til next year... Love and peace to all! :wave:

boyswalkaway.jpg

I'm soo sorry to hear, and I wish nothing but the best to you and your family this year. :hug:

:hug: and :kiss: . . . thanks . . .methinks I was just in a funk that day . . . or perhaps I just needed to spend some more time with my pleban friends cuz I really have been feeling soooooooooooooo much better lately . . . but thanks for your lovely wishes, they mean a lot :)

:D

Just when I thought it was all over, today I got cards from Purplereign and Miringeltje! Thank you both so much! :hug:

And thanks to our awesome holiday card coordinator! :kiss:

Til next year... Love and peace to all! :wave:

:cabbagepatch: . . .you gotta love suprises :yes: :up: :D

Back
Top Bottom