Pleban Girls Party - We don't get older, we just get hotter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The football game sounds so frustrating and confusing! :huh: I'm just crossing everything that the live stream will work okay. It would be nice to tape it, but I've checked the schedules, and it looks like it's not playing on any of my channels. I would absolutely LOVE to have TSN, but I'm already paying way too many bills as it is. :lol:

That's an adorable pic, Wild! :love:

^ :lol:

Oh on a bus some radiostation had a pic of the radio hosts like U2 on the cover of the JT album with the words We found what we're looking for :drool:

Anyways really off now.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Ooooh, some guy today had a binder with a big ass U2 vertigo sticker on it...
I was almost tempted enough to shout "it's a musical journey!"

almost

then I decided I should track him down and steal his binder :mac:

:lol:

That's nearly as bad as me not listening to my mates meeting because he was wearing a U2 t-shirt and i was too busy :drool: ing over Bono :lol:

Steal it :evil:

I love random U2 stories like that, Bri! :D When I went to buy Zoo TV, there was a girl who was wearing a Vertigo tour shirt. I was in a hurry, so I didn't have time to say hi or anything, but it would have been interesting! :D

I'm such a :nerd: over U2 stuff

If they're on the radio i won't turn it off and have to listen to the song even if it makes me late...

If i'm in a shop and U2 are on , i'll waunder around until it's finished, singing along :lol:

If i see anyone wearing a U2 t-shirt or listening on their walkman/I-pod i make sure they KNOw i'm a fan too

Maybe i'm just weird :yikes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom