Pleban Girls Party - We don't get older, we just get hotter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
larry0204.jpg

Hey, Bri! :hug:

Edit: Just sittin' here watching the 60 Minutes interview on my video tape. Thankfully, I didn't tape over it this summer.

One of these days, I gotta get cable and Tivo. That'll be the day after I win the lottery. :wink:

^ :lol: no problem - I can be that way too - I've always had a real thing about it because of my own name (Lynda not Linda :madwife: ) so I'll remember that from now on :wink:

Another good Literary name :D :wink: :up:

Sad_Girl said:
^ :lol: no problem - I can be that way too - I've always had a real thing about it because of my own name (Lynda not Linda :madwife: ) so I'll remember that from now on :wink:

Count me in as another Pleban anal about the spelling of her name: It's Joanne, not Joann, or Jo Ann, or Jo Anne, or Joan, or ...

:giggle: Oh, I'm so mean....
I was giving Amy the last bite of my pizza and just befor I let her have it, I decided to soak up all the left-over grease and cheese for her with it, but she thought she was getting it and chomped too soon....too hard.....and she let out a little yipe!

Poor doggy :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
:giggle: Oh, I'm so mean....
I was giving Amy the last bite of my pizza and just befor I let her have it, I decided to soak up all the left-over grease and cheese for her with it, but she thought she was getting it and chomped too soon....too hard.....and she let out a little yipe!

Poor doggy :hug:

Aw :sad: :hug: poor doggy :kiss:

I hate it when I step on my cat's tails or something like that - it makes you feel so bad :(

We're Doing pretty well here, Bri, thanks for asking :D

I'm just looking for songs with a 'forbidden love' or 'temptation' sort of theme at the moment; any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom